Ashe is right around the corner, you Brig-haters NEED to STOP!

You are absolutely correct. There is not much reasoning with someone who wants a balanced hero to be outright deleted from a game due to hating a hero or her concept, all while not caring about everyone other playing this game.

1 Like

then I want no skill Moira deleted Thanks

“I have nothing else to say so you must be trolling.”

Yeah you’re not the first.

I was mistaken in claiming that Ana was barely played. However, Brig was picked significantly more than Ana was. It’s undoubtedly true that Brig isn’t the sole reason for the dominance of GOATS, but from watching the games, Brig seemed vital for winning the mirror match.

1 Like

Brigitte was played for a total of 39 hours, 40 minutes, and 17 seconds. Ana was played for a total of 39 hours, 40 minutes, and 13 seconds. Both of them had negative winrates.

Source? Mine was this:

2 Likes

Winston’s lab.

Could you link that?

Says the one who ignores all evidence which disproves the one sided bias of calling her no skill and no effort.

I am done with you too, you don’t take people replying to you even serious.

1 Like

Community problem. Blizzard has plenty of tools to fix this yes, BUT it should be on the player to focus on teamwork is a team-based game.

I can link Winston’s lab but you’d have to set the query yourself. I am on mobile so its hard to use. Just pick the latest patch and select the OWWC as the event.

https://www.winstonslab.com/customquery/pickrates/

For a few reasons. First of all she does excellent burst damage which negates a lot of the value of Brigs armor.
She also has an AOE dynamite, and an AOE ultimate that both punish people for grouping up too tightly, which is exactly how Brig based teams want to play.

In terms of the one on one matchup, Ashes vertical mobility means that Brig should basically never be able to fight Ashe directly and Ashe can get angles on Brig to attack around her shield.

Do Ashe and Torb have any synergy?

It seems that the Blizzcon leg of the WC is not in Winston’s Lab databases yet. Setting the date lower bound to October 31st yields no results.

So it is possible you are both right but talking about two different (and mutually exclusive) data sets.

1 Like

Smh I literally just told how she gets impact, but you want to put on certain lenses.

I can make a Tracer useless just by existing.

1 Like

That… is a question that I can’t answer by regurgitating YouTube videos. :smiley:

But torb players do say his turret is useful for warding off flankers and that’s what ashe struggles with the most.

I haven’t gotten a chance to play her yet, am on console.

I wonder how something like Orisa+new Hog+Ashe+Torbjorn+Mercy+Zen would fair against it.

That makes a lot of sense, actually.

1 Like

This seems likely. There’s no data for matches held between Nov. 2, 3.

It’s plausible – Toronto now has the main guy behind WL doing statistics and analysis for them (sorry), so goings on there might be significantly slower while they shuffle things around.

1 Like