Ashe is right around the corner, you Brig-haters NEED to STOP!

I don’t know since when Rein, Doom, Pharah, Junk, Hanzo, Sombra, reworked Torb became 2 in number and f tier, but whatever.

1 Like

If you won’t swap to counter then she’s free to stay in the game. Too many of you won’t do that and instead whine about it. That’s not her problem. Brig has counters but those counter are seen as mostly “low-skill” so people don’t want to play them. Hell, the so called “high-skill” ones can deal with her if they’d use their kits properly.

Like I said the game is shifting away from solo play. Maybe that’s what you enjoyed about the game but really OW is becoming what it was meant to be and leaving players like you behind for it.

1 Like

Oh I am not debating you there. OW is shifting more and more to just pure e-sport and comp only. But casual players can just go pound sand.

Ana GOATS beats Moira GOATS. That’s why Ana began seeing playtime in GOATS. Zen GOATS beats Ana GOATS, while it also beats Moira GOATS, so the former 2 are only relevant in non GOATS mirrors.

On ladder, Ana GOATS is the “generalist” comp. Zen does better in organized environments.

Pharah, who just go a buff too counter her more?

How do i stop hating her though?

Do what my friends and I did. Stop playing the game.

Because they aren’t going to delete any heroes. Brigitte is here to stay like the rest of them.

It’s not a question of balance at this point. Hero and map content are never going to be deleted. That’s just the way it is.

So that’s why they still haven’t cleaned up the security bot in Numbani.

1 Like

Its not really, the game was always meant to be played the way its played in e-sports. Too many people got used to the free-for-all feel of ladder play when the whole time THEY were the ones playing the game wrong. Characters are being introduced that emphasize teamwork above all else and the average FPS player simply can’t accept that. Those of us from other gaming backgrounds were already used to this.

1 Like

What do I have to prove? There’s 0 skill involved in that hero. All you need to do is exist and press E here and there and you’ll have a big impact.

And what do you tell those people who aren’t up to the skill level of those e-sports players or high-level comp? What do you tell the people who just want to play casually without the frustration of a Brig or Nerfcy (Mercy)? What are we to do?

1 Like

Fair enough. My point nevertheless remains that it’s an issue with synergy. Look at Winston, he did the same thing for dive. He isn’t a problem as an individual hero.

She’s not overperforming, as an individual hero she isn’t doing too much. But the synergy is a problem.

There needs a counter that focuses on the synergy, not Brig as an individual. She isn’t doing it alone.

Resorting to trolling now I see, not even bothering to reply on the information on the skill requirement provided. Alright, its clear what your intended level of discussion is.

1 Like

…that you don’t have to be. Teamwork isn’t something inherent to pro-play only. That’s what a lot of you aren’t understanding.

You can’t reason with someone who is unreasonable about a topic.

“Delete,” any hero is as extreme as it gets in this kind of game. It’s incredibly unreasonable.

1 Like

Then I must say that you haven’t played many causal matches. While teamwork is vital it’s almost nonexistent in causal play. Causal Overwatch is pretty much gone now, and with the introduction of Brig it was the final nail in the coffin for many of my friends and I.

Ana barely saw play in the OWWC, where GOATS was the meta comp.

I was speaking of ladder. I already amended my statement for OWWC. And last I checked Ana only had 4 seconds less than Brig in OWWC. The support patch came with buffs to other healers, and nerf to Brig, and yet GOATs got better. That should make it pretty obvious that she isn’t the sole reason for it’s dominance.

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but ashe is at best a soft counter. She can’t break shields, no extra damage to armor, the only thing she has that can touch brig is dynamite which doesn’t even kill her at max damage.