Ashe is right around the corner, you Brig-haters NEED to STOP!

Oh that’s too bad for the rest of us, but really great news for him! I’m glad he’s moving up regardless, that site has been an excellent resource.

1 Like

The only thing that would hard counter Brig is whatever will crash right through shields and make armor irrelevant.

And I guarantee that any character that could do something like that would be gutted within a week.

The hard-counter system is a joke, and the sooner we finally realize this and stop implementing the flawed system into the game, the better

1 Like

Nope. You know what is childish? Ignoring a respectful discussion and debate, by then labeling the opposition and using ad-hominem to discredit them and refute their points.

Oh, Brig counters Pharah? Because I main Pharah.

And she’s a pain to kill because all she has to do is keep her hitscan allies alive long enough for me to die. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, and Pharah has also gotten nerfed, AND powercrept.

So it’s near-impossible to play her, and near-impossible to NOT counter her.

Oh, but “ad hominem” you’re just a Genji/Tracer player, l2p.

TELL THAT TO THE ‘FORUM BRIG MOVEMENT’ MOVEMENT. Aka the people who just go around puking a joke that Jeff told.

3 Likes

I read about that earlier. Grats to that guy!

It really does. I watched the finals but not much of the rest of the World Cup. I didn’t see much Ana in the games at Blizzcon, so I was scratching my head at her high pickrate in WL’s data set.

Meanwhile most of the games I saw were before the finals, and I was like “Ana is a mandatory pick on ladder and used quite often during the wc, why aren’t more people complaining about her???”

LOL

2 Likes

Yes, lets forget about the low skill character needing some tweaking and focus on the new skill character.

It’s always nice to have a misunderstanding cleared up. Thanks for the conversation! :grin:

1 Like

If your positioning is so bad that brig can just walk up to you, you deserve to be killed by her.

1 Like

Literally just lost in a game to a Tracer with own team having Brigitte.

What you describe is fiction.

That’s the point. Name a reliable counter to tracer before brigitte was added. I’ll wait.

1 Like

Ashe has just been released, and there are still complaints about Brigitte? That blows my mind. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Nice try, but there is no weaseling out of this. The #deletebrig minority wants a hero they personally hate unplayable and broken, or outright deleted on personal whim, with no respect to other players. There is nothing respectable in the first place.

1 Like

Honestly not too surprised. She’s new plus her inclusion doesn’t magically change the mentality of the majority of players to equate everything to a 1v1 in a team based game.

Yes, and people still calling for revert mercy to mass rez… amazing isn’t it?

1 Like

Hmm…

1. Wanting to Revert Mercy to Mass Res…
  2. Complaining about Brigitte before trying to counter her with her new counter, Ashe…

:thinking:

Oh, I see. Ad Hominem. That really is amazing! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

more ad-hominem attacks and claiming the moral high (when you have none) ground and claiming to be the majority ha

You’re right! Why on Earth are Genji, Tracer and Doomfist still playable characters? I say we delete them all!

/s

1 Like

isn’t that what the forums are actively trying to do tho?

No point in telling people to switch to counter. they don’t know what it means

once you realise that brig is only really OP with her team and not by herself you might overthink your sentence. Have a good day.