Ashe Experimental Changes

Hey Molly.

Thank you for the updates in the Experimental card.

I wanted to take a moment and comment about Ashe.

While I do play the hero and I understand she has a large pick rate at the moment, I think the team should leave her as she is. The dynamite can be a little frustrating but for the most part it’s not that big of a deal.

Ashe still tends to fall short in her ability to duel more established heroes effectively. The changes made to her in the update before this adjustment were appropriate but not over torqued.

Heroes like soldier, McCree, widow have better overall duel capability and with Ashe as she is live, gives you the ability to outplay the duel but in an even matchup she’s still lacking.

I think a better approach would be to focus on tuning other heroes and Ashes strength will likely be pushed lower on the tier ladder than she currently is.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks…

3 Likes

Dynamite never was an issue in high rank. It’s only used to build her ult and Bob is one of the worse ult in the game.

4 Likes

I mean emp bob is pretty devastating but if you need a second ult to make one viable it’s not a strong ult.

1 Like

I mean, look at Hanzo Dragons. Alone they’re very easy to get “00.00” value with unless you put a lot of effort into setting it up. But… Combine dragons with Zarya Grav… GG EZ NO RE!!

I agree with OP though. Ashe is really weak in the duel. You basically have to guaranteeingly burn a cool down or be pocketed to ensure you win against an even skilled matchup.

Games where I dominate on Ashe (even when the enemy switches) is usually because I play much more aim intensive heroes…

I disagree. After her buffs, she can duel even dive tanks really easily. A skilled ashe is nearly impossible to kill. I think they need to revert the hipfire buff, and that should put her back in line.

2 Likes

CD’s beyond 10 seconds just feel bad for the game in general.

3 Likes

What Elo do you play in?

In my Elo I get hitscans with incredible aim and dueling a widow without a mercy pocket is borderline throwing.

Hanzo players also have a significant advantage.

Ashe doesn’t duel dive tanks. They’ll shut her down every time (thinking of Tracer dancing with me as DVa comes in to eat all my damage).

Diamond elo. And she doesnt duel them. My point is if they dive her, she’ll kill them.

As Ashe main since her release, I would agree to revert both spread buff and ammo capacity back to 12 bullets, just leave fast unscoping-to-hipfire and don’t touch signature ability!

4 Likes

I’m ok with higher cool down with her dynamite, if they can reduce the spread and maybe add some dmg to her viper.

In high level games my team is on fire all the time and that Ash has BOB every fight. It needs to be tuned down.