Ashe Experimental Changes

Hey Molly.

Thank you for the updates in the Experimental card.

I wanted to take a moment and comment about Ashe.

While I do play the hero and I understand she has a large pick rate at the moment, I think the team should leave her as she is. The dynamite can be a little frustrating but for the most part it’s not that big of a deal.

Ashe still tends to fall short in her ability to duel more established heroes effectively. The changes made to her in the update before this adjustment were appropriate but not over torqued.

Heroes like soldier, McCree, widow have better overall duel capability and with Ashe as she is live, gives you the ability to outplay the duel but in an even matchup she’s still lacking.

I think a better approach would be to focus on tuning other heroes and Ashes strength will likely be pushed lower on the tier ladder than she currently is.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks…

as ashe main i prefer this kind of nerf that something else. i was worrying they were about to nerf her rifle, but i’m glad they didn’t. 2 more sec of cooldown seems fair to me.

1 Like

I have to disagree, I notice a lot of Ashe players who aren’t too great with the Viper tend to rely on Dynamite a lot. They save it for pretty much every fight to compensate for their inability to land a headshot.

I think they should go about it a different way, make it so the cooldown for Dynamite only starts after it is destroyed. But a longer cooldown more or less achieves the same result.

The dynamite nerf is basically to regulate her ult charge to compensate for her previous buffs. It’s fine, her dueling remains the same and they are stronger then you credit her for thanks to double shield comps.

1 Like

2 secs nerf is hardly gonna change a thing

1 Like

Dynamite was the least fair part of Ashe’s kit.

It was spamy, easy to hit, gave free ult charge.

Now at least if she missed it, she’ll have a bigger downtime, assuming you even manage to miss that tactical nuke.

1 Like

^

I don’t mind them nerfing the lowest skill part of her kit. It will alleviate a lot of complaints in the lower ranks who feed off of dynamite but still keep her viable for everyone else. I do worry that this is the first of many nerfs and I would have rather they lowered her ammo count a bit as well.