As a Sombra main, Hack shouldn’t hurt Lucio as much as it does

Someone pick Sombra and get that Lucio!

He and Mei are the royalties of stalling. It’s gonna be painful when Orisa’s “Bug Fix” goes through.

You’re the one who said something and when asked to back it up didn’t give a reasonable response, likely because you can’t do so. I’m not baiting anything.

You do realize that the changes encourage the exact opposite behavior that you’re expecting right?

4 Likes

Hammond strongly disagrees. :smiley:

1 Like

The response you got to this is the most condescending response i may have ever seen to someone asking for backing up of claims.

2 Likes

I agree.

Mostly because active aura should still be on…like Brigitte or Mercy’s passive- because regardless of ability- he’s infinitely worse without it.

1 Like

I’m all up for counters, but Lucio-Sombra is painful. The best you can do is a 180 boop, but hack has double the range of soundwave.

1 Like

Isn’t the point of hack to disable abilities that uses a button? I never got why his aura needed to be shut down. Isn’t that like disabling Zarya’s passive for no reason?

People make the argument that it’s because the auras are tied to crossfade which effectively makes them abilities that fall with the rules of Hack.

To that I say, Hack disables the ability to Switch songs yes, but does it REALLY need to turn off the active song?

Again, this is coming from a Sombra main

1 Like

If you look as his profile ingame, the aura appears as tied to Crossfade, wich doesn’t make any sense, since it begins active as soon as you spawn, only the aura change should be tied to Crossfade.

Huh, thought it was the other way around. Anyway, whichever song he starts with is the one she should keep so I guess speed should be the keep.

It keeps it simpler.

Did you press a button other than primary fire to use that passive? Yes? Goodbye passive. No? Then keep it.

All his weapons are his shotguns, that’s not really all. That’s just his shotguns. When you say all damage that seems to imply he has more than just his one weapon. Never noticed the melee, but if you think about his guns are more a manifestation of himself as that’s really the only way he could have all those guns and keep them on him. Technically he’s running around naked if you think about it.

atleast you have 600 hp

Which means I just feed more ultimate to the enemy team when I get hacked and killed.

Interestingly hack should work like that on all heroes becuase currently however good people think hack are the only ones who really feels impacted by it are Lucio and Doomfist.

Deployed abilities like Zens orb, Torb turrets, Junkrat traps all stay on some heroes just shake hack off like its nothing but this should be a thing.

What needs to be done is to make Sombra work like a true disabler even if that means she loses out on her other skills.

Getting rid of wallride is crippling. Removing song too makes Lucio the best exister in the game.

Hammond does get countered by sombra hard, but he can survive more times than lucio can.

And force lucios speakers to sing the song of sombras people*

Hack should switch Lucio to speed, but change the Music to Mexican music.

Lucio respawns with speed, so it would be more consistent.

No, lucio needs to be hackable.

He’d still be hackable, his entire existence just wouldn’t be erased. His auras weren’t what made him difficult to deal with even when hacked, it was his wallride