As a Main tank I approve the Sombra nerf

I play tank also, it’s only going to get worse as you teams dps are 2 snipers and your heals got to keep pealing to keep them alive.

Why do so many people care if i don’t like Sombra? There isn’t a lot you can say/do to make me change my mind here. I find her annoying to play against. I’m sure everyone else here has their own opinions on annoying heroes as well. It’s not like I;m committing a crime her.

Where can we find these stats my beautiful friend?

Overbuff.com and sometimes Winstonslab.com (Overwatch league) but the latter doesn’t update often. Last time was Stage 2. The profile desync bug that the devs just patched messed up this weeks on Overbuff but you can still see the last 3 months which is close to the current situation before the bug, though some heroes are doing a bit better or worse. E.g. Sombra is dead last over the last 3 months but before the bug she had risen to only 3rd worst before the bug this month. Expect it normalize over the coming weeks.

https://www.omnicmeta.com/?m=1 also has some information

I feel the need to break my kneecaps as rein when i see mei and I have garbage dps players or when I see dommfist in general

Tell me, why do you use OWL data? I’m curious.

I love Sombra, but the nerfs don’t seem excessive. 5 seconds should be enough time for your team to take down a hacked enemy.

I play well as her because I stay with my team, poke with DMG at short-mid range, and hold hack for anyone making a sloppy play for a free kill, then coordinating EMP woth other DPS ults like Blade or Visor.

DO NOT play Sombra as a lone wolf unless it’s obviously necessary like to hack a Bunker Bastion.

Sometimes devs make decisions based on what is going on at the league level. This was the case with the Sombra nerfs, for example. They help contextualize those decisions, which makes it easier to either disagree or agree with them and give feedback from there.

Also sometimes they provide stats you can’t get from Overbuff. Now stuff that is only true in league should be looked at differently than stuff true in both league and ladder, but it’s still informative.

Would diminishing returns have been better for consecutive hacks? Same as mei with freeze.
If you have just been hacked / frozen and are being hacked again straight away it should only last half as long or take twice as long to freeze. If you gone I dunno 5 secs without hack or freeze then full effect again.