Armor nerfed, D.Va nerfed, Rally nerfed, Reaper buffed

She’s also super mobile compared to other tanks and like 80% of the roster

1 Like

Yea. But this nerf is going to completely destroy her. RIP D.va

Eh, 95% of players don’t even use DM properly, so it’s definitely an OWL nerf. If they did something like increase her booster cooldown to 7 seconds, I’d be pissed, but all this means is smart players have to be even smarter with their DM usage. If you’re trying to eat a grav, you will still eat the grav. If you’re DMing just to DM, you will be punished. I’m ok with this.

The armor change actually doesn’t affect Tracer, she did 3 damage per shot vs. armor before and will do the same now.

Obviously Rally wearing off will be good for her, but Rally never lasted for more than a fight before anyway (except on Zen/Zarya). And GOATs not being meta actually lets her exist, but I don’t think she’ll be as bad as she was before.

I like the reaper buff but dont think it will solve the underlying problems with DPS.

wow n1ce d.va nerf, now hanzo can oneshot her with storm arrow after bating matrix even once! storm arrow for all 6 arrows take 1,8 seconds , d.va’s matrix now 2sec cd. hehe.

2 Likes

Thanks god defense matrix nerfed kinda sick of it, Brigitte still ok i never used rally before the big battle anyway, reaper heal buff finally!

The armor is kind of Brig’s thing. This is like a quadruple nerf to her Ult duration, her ult effectiveness, her Repair Pack effectiveness, and her own hp

She’s been completely obliterated

They really didn’t think this through did they. No doubt what is going to happen to her.

1 Like

Her solocary potential is lowered now. Still good for dive with winston. More punishment against sniers engagement.

Great change for Reaper but Brigitte and D.Va got dumpstered. And the armor RIP playing Tank and Bastion is even worse now yet again.

Oh they didn’t just limit her solo carry the limited her ability to even be picked in the first place. Dive has had a long history of being useable if not thriving with Zarya (see when the game came out or immediately before dm bot d.va. I have no doubt that this will be the trend going forward if dive gets strong again.

do they really think a life steal buff is what reaper needed? that’s not his problem. buffing life steal won’t make him a good character. they’re just so lazy.

1 Like

Dude, reaper now have around 100 hps with lifesteal (more than mercy can do being support)

The purpose of armor was to counter heroes with rapidfire automatic weapons and they want to buff all of them vs tanks?

1 Like

he could have 3x his current life steal and his glaring flaws would still keep him from being useful.

1 Like

Just try it, he’s redicoulusely strong now.

against bronze players, sure. he always has been

Since season 2 here. I’m honestly done with her. Moving on to something else. Might walk away from OW entirely if things don’t change for the better. Very annoyed.

:crab: :crab: :crab: :crab: :crab:

2 Likes