Arguing for dva buffs

Don’t worry Rocko, and possibly Vex will show up to say she is still strong, and possibly needs more nerfs.

1 Like

None of those had a pick rate that low. It’s one of the lowest in the history of the game. Orisa’s was considerably higher than 0.11% during Goats for example.

4 Likes

As a DPS player, never really hated Orisa.

But Diva? Oh man, she was as bad as Sigma right now…
Or that wasnt her fault, its her defence matrix alone.

There’s still quite a few haters over on Reddit, especially the Competitive subreddit.

Though, I have seen the overall tune change there to her indeed being a necessary evil to keep all the other demons in check after people saw the results of nerfing her.

4 Likes

So much for the idea she is supposed to be “an aggressive initiation tank”.

5 Likes

Serious question… as a DPS player, if her DM stayed where it is on the PTR, would you be open to buffing other aspects of her kit? If so, which of these would you be the most open to?

1. Knockback resistance like Rein and Orisa so that it’s harder to peel D.Va off.
  2. Increased movement speed while shooting so that D.Va can recover from being knocked away a bit easier and still has a chance to secure a kill.
  3. Increased armor 300/300 to make D.Va tankier and able to stay in a brawl longer.
  4. A significantly reduced critbox to make it harder to crit D.Va.

SYMMETRA

SYMMETRA :smile:

Where’s Symmetra there ?

Also:

You didn’t mention Symmetra. You talked about Brig, Moira, and Orisa. That’s what we responded to. Yeah, Sym’s pick rate is only slightly higher than D.Va. Obviously they are in the same predicament right now and both need buffs.

Cancerness of her DM comes particularly comes from how long it was.

I think it was wrong to impose that monstrous cooldown. You could just makes its lenght shrink with projectiles eaten. So she doesnt 100% protect entire team from heavy fire.

Of what you listed 3 and 4 are least cancerous.

Nerf her ult, save a support.

Darth… You summoned them. You clearly have magic powers.

7 Likes

Seriously, I don’t understand why no one is talking about Dva losing her ability to boop. Is no one else as mad about this as me? Does no one realize this happened?

We’re glad it happened?

I didn’t even realize it happened. As a D.Va main since week 1 of the game, for the first time in the history of the game I’m not even playing D.Va right now. So, I didn’t notice.

That has to be a bug. Please report it on behalf of all of us.

3 Likes

Hopefully it was a quiet nerf mwahahahaha

I know you don’t like D.Va, but don’t kick the poor thing while she’d down. I’m confident it’s a bug. She’s supposed to have knockback on her boosters.

1 Like

I didn’t. I’ll have to test it out

1 Like

Dude i created a forum account to complain about dva 3 years ago. She is NO poor thing. DVA was a super broken champ and was rightfully nerfed.

Dva needs a rework, not buffs or nerfs, but she needs to be completely different to be balanced.

Dva can still one shot an entire team if she is skilled enough, or one shot healers in the back that literally have no choice but to die.

Dva was made to be a bully. Maybe its time she was a defensive tank instead of an offensive one. Leave the offense for the off tanks that dont have craxy mobility or team wide one shots.

Revert some of the nerf to her during GOATS meta, give her back like 2 or 3 meters for her DM, the only reason she was ever picked and she should be fine.

With the next update coming in less than a day, she’ll probably be seen more as it’s more of a press w fast meta. Her DM will surely be needed in some situation to suck up the incoming damage. Right now, the pros/top players still has no idea what meta it’s going to be but they have an idea for it but still testing it out.

So basically what I’m saying is, it’s gonna be a clown fiesta of random composition of heroes/old meta heroes mix and match together in comp when the new patch hits live.