Arguing for dva buffs

isn’t fun when basically everyone agrees that she’s bad right now

where my dva haters at

8 Likes

29 Likes

d.va was arguably the most hated tank before orisa. “she’s been meta for too long!” they would say

3 Likes

Why play D. Va when you can play Sigma? Better damage, better range, can block more damage, and has a better ult. All D. Va has over Sigma is mobility, which isn’t that useful.

13 Likes

They still exist. Every once in a while I see one poke their head up in a buff D.Va thread with “D.Va is fine” or “She’s just not meta”. But she has a 0.11% pick rate in GM this week and that is pretty hard to argue with. Still, some people try. I’ve even gotten “Pick rate doesn’t matter” which is pretty rich when the main reason people wanted her nerfed was pick rate, and not even ladder pick rate, OWL pick rate.

19 Likes

shes not
just bcz you cant get carried by dm doesnt mean nobody can

4 Likes

D.va´s terrible performance currently is way to heavily influenced by the extremely dominant shield tank comps. She even shifted her monthly stat of winrate pickrate, so she went from low pick low winrate, to low pick insanely high winrate. Not evidence that she is fine, but maybe it is just evidence of the character really not being able to perform in the current meta, that is shaped around the tanks utterly and completely.

Track down that homie that wants to butcher her ult

8 Likes

Have any of you guys noticed that the knockback changes removed her ability to boop?

2 Likes

Hey look! One showed up!

Psst… 0.11% pick rate at GM, the best people in the game. She’s bad.

I’d rather not. That line of reasoning was terrible. My head hurt after reading some of those posts.

15 Likes

Oh i just tracked down their post that said D.Va mains were skilless scum, they hate D.Va, D.Va is the lowest skill hero in the game, etc, and threw out all of their posts tbh

9 Likes

Well they haven’t given her considerable enough buffs for her to be viable at the moment and their latest answer to the overall balance of the tank roster was to pretty much nerf the top side, but she’s still going to suffer because it’s not that she can’t deal with other tanks, it’s that she can’t deal with most of the power crept DPS due to how much poke she takes vs. how much she has to invest into engaging to an enemy. The DM regeneration buffs were nice for her, but simply just not enough

1 Like

Where’s Rocko? They always know what to do

3 Likes

I don’t think she is picked enough for win rate to even matter because of how much it fluctuates. Filtering to this week it was down to 45% a few days ago, and is up to 48% today.

2 Likes

Symmetra and Torbjorn had insane winrates from the start of the game but were trash garbage. If a couple of insane D.Vas play her once and eke out a win or switch off when she’s performing poorly then win it counts. part of the reason why Sym and Torb’s winrates were so high was because people would only pick them on first point defense on a 2CP and switch off as soon as their first defense was broken to something else then win. Winrate doesn’t matter if pickrate is that low, yes

4 Likes

As much as current Dva could use something, I don’t see a good reason to do anything other than remove the firing self slow until the PTR patch goes live and stabilizes. We’re standing on the brink of a major meta shift.

and give her back her ability to KNOCKBACK

1 Like

psssst just like brig right before violet, moira before dpuble shields, orisa during goats
PSSST GMS AGREE THAT SHE DIDNT NEED A BUFF

1 Like

She needs her difence matrix back to 15 meters again she cant protest anyone at 10meters

3 Likes

None of the heroes you mention ever had such a low pickrate or were the least picked heroes in the game at any point.
Hell, Moira never was even the least picked support.

EDIT: Grammar is hard

6 Likes