Are you still enjoying overwatch

yes, but sometimes i get really thrown off because of how blizzard just ignores the heroes that actually need buffs, which are the ones i like to play, so when my skill means nothing because im a hulking brute with a giant arm that is easily dismembered by any hitscan, or a no mobility sniping healer that is outclassed by other healers that are miles easier to be effective with i get really pissed off. :frowning:

Deathmatch, the only reason I havenā€™t uninstalled.

Iā€™ve been having more fun this season than last, but way less than during the early days of the game. Iā€™m honestly just waiting for the next major release to come out, and Iā€™ll have no trouble dropping OW - theyā€™ve had sooo long to fix their competitive system, but theyā€™d rather dig in their heels and do nothing about it then spend money (development time) fixing it.

Fixing things doesnā€™t make money. Adding new content does. Blizzard is fully aware of this, and while Iā€™m sure members of the team would absolutely love to bring improvements, they donā€™t get paid to do things they want to do.

At this point I donā€™t think DF will EVER be viable unless he is reworked ENTIRELY. He would have to behave like an entirely new different hero. His melee and charge-up abilities are the bane of his own existence. He brings no utility to the table. He canā€™t stun anyone. All he can do is yell ā€œMETEOR STRIKEā€ and make people move for a few seconds and nuke him when he comes down.

I like overwatch as a game, but the communityā€™s players on the over hand not so much. To many sym throwers (and cheating mouse + keyboard users on console).