Are You In Silver/Low Gold? Click Here For Help To Rank Up!

Hey there! If your current SR is 1700-2499, let’s duo!
About me:

Diamond level Flex Player with specializations in Tank and Support, with some DPS preferences to McCree and Junkrat.

Comment below what you’d like to work forwards to and leave your Battletag below.

For Glory and Honor, my friends!

3 Likes

Im in, Ghost #114253, hmu

Alright man, I’ve added ya. I’ll be online/mobile so send me a message!

Hey I am just getting back into OW i was a a season 2 gold player around 2000 SR and I am down to play C4tomahawk#1161

Take me please. TheMoon#11244

Added ya, send me a message!

very interested im a big flex as well was at 2100 till mm started to screw me but deff would love to duo or join a group with u i have high game sense please add me !!! TapoutZOMBIE #1716

Hey man if you need one hmu I play tanks and have a solid reaper

1 Like

hey bro, me and 2 others are in the same ranks hit me up! Triamond#11700

just sayin, be careful dude, you can be banned for that :confused: boosting is prohibited.
Just be careful :slight_smile:

Heya, me and my friend are around 2100ish let’s team up sometime in! We are in Pacific region My battletag is Bubbles#12367 , and my friends is BEA7#1860

Okay is 1670is too low? I’m just a tad below 1700 because I played with someone in bronze and literally every match zero people knew what teamwork wasm I was originally 1900ish and career high is high 2000s low 2100s. I really need to group up, every time I do it’s more successful. In comp I play dva and moira best, but I’ve gotten really good with soldier lately so I’ll probably try that out. I can also play zen or junkrat and I’m fine flexing. cyantaco#1577 if you wanna group.

2146 sr right now, I play Zenyatta, Ana, and the occasional flex to other classes HMU I’m ILLUSIVE#11600

[NA]
Username/Battletag: OLDMANJENKIN#11705

I’m a gold lucio main who is masters on console. Looking to rank up so I can try out for an OW Open Division team :smile:

Why not, Jjayunfaced#1851. Flex/ Zarya, maybe we can work well together

Tort#1905 - 1856 SR right now. Honestly just want to work towards getting rid of this loss streak… lol. I’d like to get back into the 2000’s and push to 2200+

Arbiter#11692
I am wanting to work on Platinum, since that is the highest rank I’ve gotten, but I’m currently on ELO hell

I’m 1939 sr trying to get to plat. My username is TrashenOne#1427. If you could play with me that’ll be great :smiley:.

Hi, I’m low gold as well, bouncing around between 1950-2050.

I main tanks, usually Orisa or D.Va, and flex support as needed. I’m alright in defense, and my dps is somewhat inconsistent as I’m still learning all around.

I’m looking for people who would like to work on teamwork, learning together, building game sense, and take strategy somewhat seriously. My only requirement is people who are laid back want to learn from mistakes and losses instead or rage or get nasty. Demina#1697

Hello, 1800-1900 silver here.

I main tanks, but can also play Pharah, Mercy, or Moira if need be.

I typically play Rein, D. Va, or Orissa as a tank.

PotatoMaster#11190