Are you happy now?

I’d be happy to look over and review your gameplay and try to figure that out of you’d like. Surely you’re not going to argue that Zen is mobile and has defensive abilities just because you personally have comparable deaths on him and Mercy/Moira?

1 Like

Same thing they said about Roadhog mate, and look now.

No one is undervaluing the rest of the kit. The rest of the kit is not what makes Brig effective, is her COUNTER to Dive, specially Tracer.

She does 50 damage with an unblockable (not now, because shields) skill every … 7 sec. Really is that an issue? Moira, Zen, Ana do WAY more than that … nah it wasnt the issue.

The issue is that she no longer can kill combo Tracer or leave anyone almost dead and that is a HUGE change. If you cant see it, i cant explain it to you.

I’m not arguing he is more mobile or defensive ability. But i average a similar death average with all the supports i play. I general play zen more safe than i do with other supports.

And if you can’t see that Brig doesn’t need to one shot combo Tracer to counter dive, I can’t explain it to you either.

2 Likes

Mercy? Countered flankers by healing up those being attacked by them. Indirectly did the same with mass res. Nerfed. Almost entirely reworked.

Symmetra? Countered flankers with the lock on beam. Nerfed. Entirely reworked.

Brigitte? Countered flankers by stunning them, was able to deal 155 damage in a short span of time and could delete only ONE (1) hero in the roster completely, Tracer. Nerfed, cooldowns hugely extended, damage significantly reduced and overall health pool reduced.

I’m starting to see a theme here.

7 Likes

No pal, you cant because it is not true :joy:
Thats the reason why. Who is she countering now? Dive is 2 tanks that jump + a mobile DPS.

• Now winston can bubble and deny space.
  • Dva was never an issue
  • Genji ignores her shield with blade and swift strike
  • Tracer’s damage was denied by shield and zoned out by the threat of the combo, now it is gone.

Please enlighten us, how does she counter Dive with this changes?

1 Like
4 Likes

The devs say she’s supposed to have 1v1 potential. She’s the support that brawls.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m pretty happy now.

But she doesn’t have it anymore with this nerf :smiley: Seems logic.

1 Like

Not happy. Reason I stop playing OW. I knew Brig was going to get the Mercy treatment.

Happy to be free of this game. More important stuff to do. Thanks for the memories.

Kinda agree with you, also what games are you playing? I’m mostly redoing the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise whilst waiting for kh3

The same way she always has: high personal survivability, a stun and knockback, armor for herself and teammates, and heavy burst healing. This isn’t a controversial statement and you can deny it all you like. All this damage nerf will do is separate good Brig players from Brig players who used her like a DPS hero as a crutch.

1 Like

You: “Country roads…take me home…to the place…I belong…”
Me, an intellectual: “To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day.
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn’t have too much to say.
No-one dared to ask his business, no-one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.
Big iron on his hip.”
(Sorry but I’ve wanted to make that joke since F76 was revealed XD)

1 Like

Stop saying this cause it isn’t true. .677 :joy:

Don’t give them ideas. Flanker mains already cried about that and got it nerfed once, thankfully it was partially reverted almost immediately.

…what?

Dude thats not what counters dive. Even lucio can provide or help like that.

What counters dive, which is a HIGH mobility comp is the ability to zone out and stun people. Yeah she stuns people but flail (the pushback) doesnt go through shields either so if your healer gets jumped, you only have the regular healing burst to “help”. If the healer is discorded, explodes anyway.

Now if you get jumped by winston, you CANT stun him (and thats ok) but also if you get jumped by tracer you CANT kill her. So she just recalls and repeats the process, effectively eliminating your healer mate.

Its not controversial, its simply wrong.

Being a death threat (and now its just a menace), was only what kept tracer away from Brig. Now it wont work.

90% reductions are not good for anything in any game ever.

4 Likes

It’s not aimed at all supports, imo. Just Brig.
No one character is hated more than Brig for just existing. Something needs to be done about her. Maybe not what they have announced.

I think you’re onto the wrong idea.

Look at how many hours I’ve logged on Doomfist. That’s the result of me adapting