Are you even going to fix Reinhardt's bugs?

It seems like the developer team has been ignoring the enormous amount of bugs Reinhardt has, it just doesn’t make any sense. Reinhardt has been bugged for almost 2 years now and none of his bugs have been fixed except for few…

Just speak to us, tell us you’re actually planning to fix them. Stop ignoring Reinhardt.

2 Likes

I bet they are going to change him.

Oh please no!

7 Likes

yea, seen yesterday a video when a game kicks Rein from the match for inactivity, while blocking shoots…it was so sad to see him trying to hit anything for a game to guess he was not inactive, didnt work

1 Like

Please no, he needs bug fixes and few buffs that’s all … plz Blizz to make him like Mercy :frowning:

2 Likes

The same thought popped into my mind as well.

1 Like

Is that even possible? I guess that’s why I’m the aggressive type of Reinhardt, i get to create more space for my team than being super defensive actually …

here is a video proof…
https://plays.tv/video/5ad0c287bc41533690/ty

3 Likes

Awww that’s so sad, that Rein needs a hug lol

OMG this bug is worse than all of them combined.

5 Likes

I had that with Mercy. I don’t need that again. They just need to fix is Bugs that’s all.

well thats BS on an new level. cant even use his shield anymore without the game f’ing you over.

1 Like

Stop saying things like this.
You damn well know they’re trying to fix any bugs they can.
Rein bugs are a good example of something that is incredibly hard to reproduce and pin down.

Also his bugs have been there for a long, long time. Do you even know how frustrating they’re, these bugs ruin the game experience for us who play Reinhardt.

I used to think like you, waiting in silence, knowing they’re doing their best. But when I read something on the patch notes that says “fixed a bug for Doomfist when blah blah” or “fixed a bug for Brigitte when something happens” and many more like that, it drives me crazy that they fix a bug for recent characters instantly and Reinhardt is sitting on a dark corner waiting. Give me a break …

4 Likes

Go ahead and reproduce all the bugs on rein.
I’ll wait.

I’m no game developer, but I know that a bug should be fixed as soon as possible, let a lone bugs that existed for over a year, and some of them existed since launch, are you kidding me?

That makes thoses bugs a priority for the developers if you ask me, because I’ve never seen a bug/glitch that lasted that long on other games.

How are you going to fix something if you don’t understand why it’s broken?
If they could reliably reproduce the bug they could easily pinpoint why that bug is happening and it would be an easy fix.
Since reinhardt bugs are seemingly super random and to my knowledge nobody has been able to reliably reproduce those bugs it’s not something that has an “easy fix”.

Also there haven’t been any official announcement or a comment from the devs regarding these issues, I only found one post by the developer team where they acknowledged the existence of one of Reinhardt’s bugs, it was on a Doomfist bug fixes patch notes, even on that post they didn’t say they’re going to fix it. What they said was “bug number XX for Doomfist’s seimatic slam, we are planning on fixing his bugs. Also it has something to do with Reinhardt’s earthshatter” … I’m really disappointed to say the least.

To be fair, Rein players have been more than cooperative in providing the Blizzard team with videos on Rein bugs (especially in the Bug Report Forum). The devs themselves said this evidence helps them tremendously when tackling bugs. But to Goldenhardt’s point, Rein players have been very patient for a very long time. And sadly, with every major update/patch, new bugs seem to emerge on the Crusader. It’s not good, and maybe people need to be more patient when a Crusader speaks out with their frustration, because believe it or not, their frustration is warranted.

3 Likes

That’s not an excuse for ignoring all of his bugs, it’s basically as if you’re saying that they won’t fix them because these bugs are hard to fix. Then double your efforts to fix them, make a dedicated team for them do something!!