Are there even community managers anymore

One would think their job would be addressing community concerns rather than maintaining radio silence. just a thought

11 Likes

Are managers supposed to leak ow2?

7 Likes

You mean like here where they addressed some community concerns?

Keep in mind its also close to Christmas so its very possible they’re off work for the most part right now

7 Likes

how about do their jobs? address peoples concerns, like the creator meeting the other week, not even a statement or anything

6 Likes

… What? Yes? They’ve been more active in the past few months than I’ve ever seen

12 Likes

oh yeah “plz dont stop playing we like playing OW too” aint really active

7 Likes

I mean. It’s something. I’m not saying it’s useful.

3 Likes

Not recently because it’s the holidays

1 Like

Andy is the one person holding this forum together. You do know that there are things they are not allowed to talk at all right? Someone like Andy cant come here and give us OW2 info or talk in detail about the CC meeting because the higher ups want to keep that secret.

Like, back when we had the horrible Cass/reaper/torb buff card and then again with the CC patch Andy did address those. Their job is sadly limited to what the higher ups allow them to adress.

8 Likes

Its the holidays, shocker, but AndyB gets time off too you know.

Ive been one of those people who have said from the start to not get hopes up just because a community manager is being more active, but come on now.

4 Likes

What would you be expecting them to say about it that we don’t already know?

“Yes we had a meeting. No we can’t talk about it. See you soon.”

6 Likes

Feel like we already had one of those.

1 Like

Several actually. I don’t know what it is with blizzard but they seem to despise garnering good will from their players. I honestly wanna ask them if they think antagonizing the people giving them money so they can keep their job is really a good idea.

8 Likes

They’ve specifically said that they are on vacation for the rest of the year. Let them be with their friends and family

5 Likes

It’s literally Christmas today, how dare they have some time off! :triumph:

5 Likes

Broh they have squat to show or talk about, they chose to redesign the whole game in a 5v5 format so they can delay it further like yikes. They did not work much at all before and now they increased the workload due to on the fly decisions as a consequence to the lack of direction from the beginning. I just wish activision sells blizzard at this point to someone that can clear the mess up and actually have them make premium games again within a reasonable time frames.

2 Likes

The leadership of this game and the company are trash… like a pile of 10 day old dog poo could prob do a better job at leading this.

They have no clue on balance, no clue on what people want. THEY ARE CLUESS!!!

Oh yes because its been christmas for the past 6 years… good work mate…

Wait… you mean the creator meeting where, even the few people who did get access, all said they were under an NDA and that no one could talk about it?

…is that what you’re asking about? lol

? we have 2 rn

Plus its holiday break

if you payed attention they have been quite active the last half of the year

2 Likes