Archives Season 2: Skins

So for the next archives event, when are we finally getting some of the really early skins like these for Genji and Torbjorn: https://www.gamereactor.eu/media/41/_1814153b.png
Back when Torb still had two arms and Genji still had a human body. Granted there already are human Genji skins but still.

Speaking of which, junkrat and roadhog deserve archive skins as well. Surely junkrat wasn’t just born with one leg.

1 Like

Id like if they all had reverse cybernetic skins. Junkrat full omnic with one human leg and arm.

Symmetra full Omnic with one human arm.

Orisa and Zenyatta as a Minotaur and human monk

7 Likes

thats not a bad idea but i thought that was more for the anniversary boxes than archives

2 Likes

mate i just wanna see omnic running around with human limbs attached ok logic does not enter into my thought process.

2 Likes

Torb already had an Archives skin and so did Genji, odds are they won’t get another as more heroes need skins.

Torb even has TWO Archives skins, but anyway a hero getting a second skin in the same event is not unheard of.

1 Like

Yeah he does have 2, but 3? That would be an outrage from the fans I think fam.

1 Like

He already have his Ironclad skin, probably how he looked like at the begining or the Omnic Crisis and the first Strike Team, he still has his eye and arm (his “claw” is more like a gauntlet then) - they could still give us an inbetwen Ironclad and Chief Engineer - but it sems unlikely?

The image you linked was modified, because they realized they forgot his missing eye ans missing arm ( Chu told us in 2017 they realised their mistake and changed it - you can find the final one in Ana origin story)

But I’d like a Soldier 76 : SEP, a Young McCree (Teenage Deadlock or fresh BW recruit), and a Genji matching Hanzo Scion skin (I want to know his casual outfit before his “death”)
Also Young Ashe and Butler Bob!
Lab Coat Moira and Mercy, that would be great too!

God, I hyped myself with your post xD

3 Likes

Shambali Zenyatta skin. Nuff said.

4 Likes

I want talon symmetra.
she has sooooo much lore potential.

1 Like

if she is working with Talon, it’s unknowingly - and probably used by her boss Sanjay Kopral

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful design! It definitely needs to come in the game!

2 Likes

What if Reaper had an Anniversary skin where his cloak was white and styled like a Disco Ball and when you use Deathblossom, he says: “Dance, Dance, Dance!”

2 Likes

Who is the artist? DId you draw this? It’s beautiful!

1 Like

No no, I didn’t even think about a Shambali skin for Zenny until I saw this. If you look up Shambali Zenyatta, and click on this picture’s link, it’ll take you to the artist’s deviantart page.

1 Like

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OyqnlK

https://cmw.artstation.com/projects/1nn3y3

I personally want a Scion Genji skin. Lunar New Year marked one year since he hasnt gotten a skin, so Archives would be nice :confused:

Hanzos tuxedo on Sparrow Genji with green instead of blue and with sparrows gauntlets.

Also, Genji isn’t in that photo.

1 Like

Theres been times when characters get 2 skins for the same event. like how junkrat got 2 winter skins for example. On top of that genji hasnt gotten a skin in over a year

1 Like

oof, im just blind then. but hey, i did bring attention that he needs skins

1 Like