Archives Season 2: Skins

I want an Olivia Colomar Skin for Sombra. That would be great. She doesn’t have a “young” skin yet

As long as those fabrics are not part of his hitbox!

1 Like

Eh, don’t really like that one as much. I think it’s the headband…

well F

but honestly, im just in the torb skin for the hair. his beard is more natural and his hair is in a spike, it would be hella cool to have that in the game. also the other skins you mentioned sound good too

also uhh, i thought torb did have two eyes as proven by his santa skin or does that not count?

I’m pretty sure the hitbox never changes with any skin

Genji hasn’t gotten a skin in over a year, he is now the character who has gone longest without a skin [used to be Tracer]

So he could use one.

True, but the difference is the skins were 2 at most for one hero so far, nothing 3 or over. Torb would be getting legit 3 skins…3 lore based skins. Not fair in the slightest. Plus, the event will have new characters this time around since it’s a “never before told” story so it’s going to be people who have no lore related skins yet most likely. Genji will not be getting another lore related skin I feel this time sadly but then again, who knows? I guess Tracer mains feel your pain since Tracer had zero in a year and half and just recently got a new skin.

I don’t think he will get another event skin but who knows! 2 has always been the most I have seen so it’s definitely a possibility, but I wouldn’t say he has a too good of a chance.

You could technically count her Talon skin as a “younger” skin since her hair is much shorter

I’m surprised Hog hasn’t gotten an archives “young” skin yet, he’s pretty up there in age too

The skin distribution has never been fair. Every event I see people making lists of who will get skins based on who hasn’t had one in a while, but I don’t think the artists/devs weight that as much as the community thinks. I think they make skins for whoever they have designs/ideas for - that would explain why characters who are difficult to design for based on silhouette or concept (Reinhardt, Winston, Pharah, Zarya maybe) get fewer skins than smaller characters with a more flexible design (like Mei, Tracer, McCree, Mercy).

This mental image of Junkrat will forever haunt me

1 Like

What can i say except YOUR WELCOME!

3 Likes

you got that lol

that too

got that as well

2 Likes

I can’t believie the person requests these skins now. If is she/he really that late with Overwatch events? Or its something else she/he thought than we have already?

This thread is from February. Someone just necroposted it from 4 months ago.

Well… That makes sense. At first I didn’t see the months.

lol i actually forgot this was my post. i kept wondering why i was getting notifications for it

For the next archives event I would want. Some might be later down the road since we dont want to give any heroes too many skins in a small amount of time.

• Roadhog When He Was Part of the Liberation Front
  • A Younger Junkrat
  • Tracer Training Suit (From Uprising Comic)
  • Amelie Lacroix Pre Talon Skin (Maybe in Wedding Dress)
  • Formal Wear Ashe (From Origin Story With Slingshot)
  • Omnic Crisis Orisa Skin (From Honor and Glory Short)(Could Have Sword on Arm When Using Melee)
  • Reaper, Sombra, Widow, and Doomfist from Mascaraed Comic
  • Lab Coat Winston and Mercy
  • Shooting Star Dva Skin (With The Baseball Hat and Bandaids)(Mech Can Look Banged Up)
  • Lucio Defender of Rio Skin When He Was the Face of the Revolution
  • Widowmaker Talon Suit (From the Legacy Comic)
  • Lab Tech Blackwatch Moira (From Her Origin Story)(Is Pretty DIfferent From Her Stealth Blackwatch Suit)
1 Like