Arcade right now is unplayable

Welp, i like mystery deathmatch

3 Likes

No limits is basically where I’m going to hang out for the rest of the week.

It’s tolerable at least, and most of all, reminds me the start of OW where No limits was the norm. It’s certainly something, experiencing it with people trying to win alongside newer additions like Ashe, and old comps like the four soldiers or bastions.

1 Like

I hate mystery deathmatch lol

It’s luck that makes you win

Explain what makes the arcade trash at this moment?

It’s not a perfect solution, but you can set up a PUG of your favorite game mode in the Custom Browser. Invite a few friends and hopefully you will garner a few more players hunting for the same mode.

Mystery heroes is one of the best game modes in Overwatch. Removing your teams ability to screw up and/or selfishly pick heroes improves the game a ton. Plus if you lose due to RNG when the other team gets 4 tanks and two lucio, oh well. Less nerd rage at the players being it’s RNG.

comp and QP would both be magical places if the over all attitude of MYS hero players could be transferred over to the base game. Plus it’s a great way to see how well your hero pool holds up when one can’t just play their fav heroes.

3 Likes

Be aware folks, the new game mode is coming: Mistery everything.
When you play a eandom character and perform an action, the action itself is randomized.
You get HoG and try to use his right click, get scope instead.
Then you try to use scope with your m1, get a junk nade instead.
Trying to use guardian angel as Mercy? Too bad, you acidentally hooked the enemy.
Ulting as Lucio to get barrier? A sudden explosive mecha appear from your weapon instead.

/s

Mistery is so bad, instead of letting mistery heroes be permanent, make it a “mistery slot”, where mistery anything can appear, normal, duel or deathmatch, i don’t care.

Yesterday we had 3 slots with mistery content, it’s not fair.

Mystery Heroes was voted as the most popular arcade mode we have.

5 Likes

they had this, wasn’t popular.
It had multiple game modes.
Girl Power, Shimada Bros, Mobawatch…

It’s no secret that the game modes this week are some of the least popular. That’s beyond personal opinion.

There are still people who like them. It’s an opinion. An opinion of disliking or liking something isn’t “beyond personal opinion” it’s literally an opinion.

And there is still one of the most popular game modes going right now that never goes away (MH) which is up there with Deathmatch (Non RNG version) in popularity and there should still be a daily cycle of events that people can choose from

Sorry that whatever system in place that chooses the gamemodes chose “unpopular” ones, but you still dont have to play them. No one is forcing arcade upon people. And even if you want to just get the 9 wins for lootboxes over with, wait for the daily cycle to choose something you personally like

Yeti Hunt is literally broken.
Yeti ults randomly outta nowhere.

I’m not talking about a game mode that comes randomly, i’m talking about the arcade slot itself.
Mystery slot would be, like, this week Mystery Heroes, the next week Mystery Deathmatch, the next after that, mystery duel.
The slot that has Mystery heroes as permanent mode would rotate follow Mystery stuff weekly, is about this i’m talking about.

No limits is ok

Does he?I feel like it happened once in one of my games but not sure?

If you are just looking to get your boxes done its better than ever right now. Yeti mode takes like 30 min to get all your boxes.

That’s funny because Jeff posted a poll on this once… Go have a look.

Mystery DM should be removed.

1 Like

I’m also not sure but it looked real weird.

No, it is a statistical fact that those game modes are some of the most disliked. It’s an opinion whether a single person likes it or not.