Applying Update bug

Is this a joke they are playing? My first match in months and first “placement” and the game does this? This is beyond infuriating and I’m immediately regretting buying the battle pass. Asinine service this game provides.

2 Likes

This same thing just happened to me, it was stuck for 10 minutes untill I closed the game and saw I was suspended

2 Likes

Same issue here, Blizzard have responded to another post saying that they cannot undo bans and that you need to enter a practice match in order to apply any updates, which makes no sense seeing as I’ve had this issue for 2 days, 2 bans and 0 support anywhere on their forums…

2 Likes

Same, this happened to me multiple times and now my penalty time is 8 hours. Please fix this annoying issue

3 Likes

Just got a 15 minute ban for 1 game it wouldn’t let me join.

2 Likes

Same here, got a suspension two days in a row now, and i assure everyone here that they won’t compensate any SR/MMR.

2 Likes

Same thing here. Keeps happening. At an hour ban now :confused:

2 Likes

Three or four times for me now, I also constantly get disconnected from the server in games too resulting in bans

2 Likes

blizzard gotta give us something for this we cant even play comp getting mmr taken from us this aint fair I already got a 1 hour ban I dont wanna get more time then get nothing this is wasting our time

4 Likes

I have the same issue and already got a 8h ban for not being able to join 3 times. I wish i could get my ban removed or something

3 Likes

Yup same here… how’d such an annoying bug get passed QA… on a triple aaa game… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

same here, got a 15 minute ban earlier and now I have a 1 hour ban… also saw many DC’s at the start of matches today which are probably more cases of this issue…!!

3 Likes

is Blizzard going to fix this soon? penalty for trying to join a comp. Always seems to happen on updates

3 Likes

This has also happened to me twice. Very unfair, and it makes me not want to risk playing the game; Blizzard should make this a priority to fix.

3 Likes

Just now getting this bug in QP, after I haven’t played in a few days.

2 Likes

This happened to me, but just if I or other player selects Lifeweaver, even if I play in casual or Practice Range

Just happened to me too. 15 minute suspension, didn’t even make it into the game, pretty annoying.

Blizzard need to address this publicly and fix it ASAP

2 Likes

Same now I’m suspended help please

2 Likes

Yes I have had the same problem and have had it 3 times in two days resulting in me being banned for over a day. Joke!!!

2 Likes

3 times in one day. Definitely unfair SR loss and 8 hours banned. If its not fixed whats the point of playing the game?

2 Likes