Apologize for Sombra

Amazing story can i hear about Lucio now?

I’m just trying to add to the discussion. You don’t need to swoop in and act like I’m trying to prove people wrong or something; we’re all in agreement here, lol.

1 Like

The saddest part of the storry(

In my opinion Fitzy is the best Sombra. And his competitive raiting is really low right now.

2 Likes

Are we pretending pickrate and winrate are the only things that matter when talking about a high skill floor hero lmao

The current meta demands burst damage. Sombra does not offer this. The hack bugs need fixed, 100%.

Regardless, with the addition of Brig, the best DPS in a coordinated setting are: Widow, Hanzo, Junk, Pharah (sometimes), Doomfist (rarely). McCree CAN be useful, but there are better picks.

Tracer, Genji, 76, Sombra, have been hit hard because burst potential is low for each of those heroes.

Under. No. Circumstances.

3 Likes

Sombra is my most favorite character to play and no matter what happens to her I won’t stop playing her.

5 Likes

Cause Genji Tracer Widow and Hanzo don’t have high pick rate , oh wait.

2 Likes

Hack getting interrupted now causes a 2-second cooldown before you can use it again.
They also “cleaned up” the LOS-checks while hacking, which did prevent hacks going around corners, but also made it break when it probably shouldn’t.

5 Likes

Dude I understand where you coming from. But blizzard Jeff never apologized for the mercy rework.

teardrop…rises from seat clapping

2 Likes

Best summation of the problem I’ve seen so far. Please go into detail.

That is awesome. Can you please do that for other heroes?

Keep telling you guys, the “pros” are a large part of the problem - they have a vested interest in seeing their mains play not interrupted… new characters will always be watered down to some extent to be more or less lower picks so they don’t out compete. Brig balance issue do exist, but the “pros” don’t want any real change…

2 Likes

See I think this is a lot of what it is. I absolutely love sombra but her job is to disrupt and more or less anger people by being such a fly on their neck. But overall I can see why people would hate her kit. Only one source of damage, and her gun takes a lot of practice to be good with. Her mobility is fun but not as engaging as tracer or Genji. Everything she does is fun, but it really does tank that perfect jerk to play her. I feel like it’s okay if she’s unpopular, because as a player I’m best with her. That’s all that should matter. Now she does have bug issues that need fixing. They’re bad blizzard.

I rarely post - and I pretty much exclusively chime in for Sombra topics. I play her quite extensively and she is in a worse spot now than before she was buffed/nerfed.

The line of sight hack breaking issue is breaking on targets in full sight because a blade of grass blocked a toe on the target. Pretty much nullifies her engagement potential.

2 second forced cooldown upon taking damage while hacking a target is asinine when this game has no limited ammo and everyone is constantly spamming everywhere. A Dva pellet can break her hack from 100+ yards away that doesn’t even actually register as any damage taken on your health bar.

This nerf needs to be reverted and she needs a chance to be TESTED with her initial buff, to see how she plays out. The devs didn’t even give the player base time to test her in a live environment before pros started crying and she was nerfed.

7 Likes

Don’t respond to me like I wasn’t commenting on his ability to tell a fairy tale.

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

Come on blizzard, listen to us :pray::pray::pray::pray: