Apologize for Sombra

I don’t care if the devs think I am rude or toxic but if no one going to stand up for Sombra she will die . After her Nerf she became one of the lowest win rate and pick rate characters in the game . Can the devs just say something about Sombra , can they just admit they did a mistake. I don’t even care anyone think I am rude but someone has to say these things to the devs

81 Likes

How did they nerfed her?

Once apon a time in a land far, far away called the Blizzard HQ there was a young and handsome wizzard called Jeff. He was asked nicely for over a year to enchant a young and beautfull girl called Olivia. She was different from the overs, but she had potential, so the wizzard gave her what she deserved.
However, her precious luck could not last. Soon an evil doer called OWL-Pro came. He cursed and hexed her for what she has become, so the young girl was no more what she once was. Left in the dust and dirt she was rarely seen anymore, nothing but an empty shell of her former self.
THE END

72 Likes

Oh no she’s dying? We have to save her! Me oh my

https://goo.gl/images/UfU4ri

Impossible, that will never happen

16 Likes

No no no no no! I want to hear how it continues. Where is the prince on his white horse to save her?

3 Likes

Or, maybe -just hear me out here, I know it sounds crazy - MAYBE the people being dramatic on the forums are wrong, and Sombra isn’t that bad?

2 Likes

Tell that to her win and pick rate

18 Likes

Seems like all the people on the forums, and all the people playing the game must be wrong.

Or just you are.

7 Likes

I think you left the part about where she made tanks useless?

1 Like

maybe her pick rate is low because shes a boring character to play…just saying.
i do thing her hack interrupt is bad, even without that i wouldnt play her, because shes boring to me.

So useless Tanks were still running around being played, while Sombra isn’t.

Stop it. It’s a lie.

9 Likes

Sombra is super cool and her design has a bunch of potential. BUT, her design is also the destruction of her. In the right hands she’s a beast, but in the hands of the vast majority of people she’s really bad. She’s hard to pickup and hard to master, then that factored with all the economy management she has to keep up at all times (hacked healthpacks, stealth, translocator, etc.)

But has Sombra EVER really been all that good for the roster? She has never really been in the limelight, and her pick and winrates have always been really low. She would benefit from hacked healthpacks lasting longer than they currently do.

2 Likes

Sombra is just the worst possible dps pick for the possible meta we are going in to. Hack delay nerf wouldn’t have saved her from that.

1 Like

She didn’t in fact she isn’t good against 4 tanks comp due to lack of damage

I keep seeing this.

Who’s hands?

1 Like

My hands obviously.
(20)

She is in a weird position right now.

1. If you have the superb aiming skill that can take out support with Sombra’s awful gun: Playing every other character can take you further, included PewPew 76.
  2. As Sombra is no longer a EMP bot, the influence of Sombra was greatly depends on the frequent Sombra shoot an enemy and charge ult, which kind of opposing her own kit…
3 Likes

I’ve played with a very select few players who dominated with Sombra. They were sticking with the team, coordinating, hacking with fantastic timing, and overall helped us secure a win. I’ve also been on the receiving end of a few really good Sombras, and they are super disruptive.

I don’t have exact names because it’s been months, back when I played on PS4, but my overall point is she’s NOT good generally speaking. Just like Doomfist.

Totally validates your views on her current state. :roll_eyes:

1 Like