Anyone here that has played since launch?

Started during season 1, didn’t play comp till season 2.

July 2016.

Played Open Beta then got the same about 2 weeks after release

I have. Lost my original account. Have numerous others.

Wish I was here for the beta! But I joined at around mid-late 2017 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since before launch here

33 Likes

Played the beta, didn’t actually buy the game until the first Halloween event!

1 Like

I played since black friday 2016 or so, not from launch, but almost. Didn,t have money at the time for the game to begin with lol.

2 Likes

Yes been here from the start. Sadly over the years my first group of friends all stopped playing. My second group ( about 8 of us) only three of us still play and the other two only get on about once a week.

Season 3, my mate tried to get me into the game around launch but took him about 6 months to convince me to play, at the time I was a hardcore CS:GO player so I was adamant I wasn’t going to enjoy another game anywhere near as much, oh boy was I wrong, so very wrong

4 Likes

No , I have another story.
Purchased the game 2017 .
Waited 3 years (2020) to start playing it bc my old pc couldn’t run it smoothly.
Since I start playing it , still playing almost everyday .

4 Likes

Been playing since the beta. Longest break I’ve taken has been a month, only did that once or twice.

I get close, playing since between the end of the 1st Halloween Terror and Sombra release, and even played beta. But, going to the actual release of the game? Nope. I get close, but I haven’t played at that time.

1 Like

beta player checking in

1 Like

What role you got at Blizzard during pre launch before we got to know you later on as CM?

I wonder how many people around here have Widowmaker Noire skin; that’s a surefire way to prove your account was bought prior to the launch at least.

4 Likes

do I count if I played during the beta but didn’t play during the first couple seasons? xD

1 Like

Reporting for duty!
I’ve played in every season. I think I didn’t play enough games to get ranked in a single season though, somewhere in the late teens.

1 Like

i do but i had an infatuation with widow from very beginning before release during the hype period and beta. im a sad individual liking a blue berry in a video game

1 Like

i think i might have or gotten the game slightly after launch but alot of my original data is gone

1 Like