Anyone else having server issues

Is anyone else having issues with the server where it either instant disconnects or out of no where you lag into a disconnect? I’ve had this issue basically since the winter event has begun and its not getting better. I know its not my internet since I’ve stayed logged into battle net along with anything else I have running in the background. Would really appreciate an response tired of being penalized for something I have no control of.

3 Likes

Lots of folks on the west coast have been having issues, see https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/wave-broadband-california-packet-loss-nov-22-2018

Thank you for the link I’ve read through it but not 100% sure that’s the same issues I’m running into; being on the other side of the country. But possible.

Mizu, overall, there are no major issues affecting large portions of our community at this time (outside of that ISP specific issue etrepum mentioned). Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

That Bullsh*t has been going on for nearly two months now and these aholes dont seem to have any intention of fixing it. check it out.

Sir I apologize you have every right to be upset and sure know where to direct your anger

al·leg·ed·ly

/əˈlejədlē/

adverb

1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
  1. I posted that Yesterday.
  2. You make no sense in replying to me if you don’t have proof of the problem being fixed. Take your salt elsewhere.
  3. Disconnections from the server are symptoms of that problem, I want to help someone who is going through the same problem as me so I replied with a relevant link.

I don’t understand why you would take Blizzard’s side in this issue when they have “Allegedly” fixed it. Go away.

You linked the thread that is relevant to people living in the very specific area. AFTER the op said they don’t live there.

If you’d looked in the thread you’d know that people from the whole NA region and from different ISPs came there due to experiencing the same issue.

OP said this

Thank you for the link I’ve read through it but not 100% sure that’s the same issues I’m running into; being on the other side of the country. But possible.

Note:

other side of the country

In case your troll brain doesn’t know what the other side of the country from California I suggest you use google maps to find out.

You are likely a sad troll in a basement who doesn’t have anything else to do so you go in technical forums to annoy other people giving insight on problems you have no idea about. Resorting to “no u” when your impotent brain is stumped.