Okay what the hell blizzard

Alright this is the third damn time this has happened to me today alone, ill queue up for a match, the time will go by for about a minute - five maximum, the game will register that i have found a match (comptetive) ill still be in the select menu, the game will have a “failed to connect to server” issue, and guess what, i lose SR, and get banned for an hour and a friggin half? please help me resolve my issue because i paid 40$ for this game and im unable to even play it anymore due to “server issues”

P.S this isnt my internet, ive done all the nessecarry resetting and such

1 Like

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!

I’ve been having this issue as well. Repeatedly. For the last week. And my internet is working fine on all of my other devices and for all of my other games - just not Overwatch.