Anyone Else Having Issues With OWL Tokens Drops?

No tokens for me either. You see, all I need is 5 tokens for the Royal Knight skin (I have 195 tokens), but since Aug. 19, I haven’t received a single token, even though I watched more than 1 match as a whole.

1 Like

I’m fine if it takes longer to fix than they originally thought, it can happen sometimes. But if that’s the case, they really need to extend the Mercy skin so people who missed tokens due to this can still buy it.

1 Like

Spoiler alert, she’s still for sale.

Also, still no tokens nor moira for me today, either.

1 Like

Just got on and still no tokens. Hopefully we get them soon

1 Like

Wasn’t it supposed to end on the 19th?

1 Like

Yes, but she’s still for sale in the OWL menu. I’d say Blizzard prolonged her purchase because of the drop issues, but chances are they simply forgot to disable her, or the remix vol. 3 event broke her timed disable.

3 Likes

Thank you, I got her day one so I just assumed it went off on the 19th

1 Like

Yep, I bought her day 1 as well. But I only noticed she was there due to a misclick when checking league tokens, so I’m guessing most people haven’t realized she’s still up for sale, either.

2 Likes

Tokens still have not been received from last weeks viewing.

1 Like

no tokens or skins (def have 10+ hours accumulated by now)

1 Like

Fair enough, credit to them if that’s on purpose.

1 Like

no tokens no skins on my & bfs accs either, over 10hrs+ watched i rly hope they fix it soon
[EDIT] both got skins yesterday around 9pm CEST + we got the tokens today hoping that whoever is still waiting for both will get them soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Same problem here. On the contenders site the green dot vanishes all the time

1 Like

On Sunday I left a transmission from start to end, but a message said that on the 23rd they were going to give the tokens, we are on the 24th and still nothing

2 Likes

Watch on youtube with conneced account. The website is even more unreliable.

1 Like

I have both skins, still no OWL tokens though

I also find YouTube more reliable.

2 Likes

Now have my Moria skin, but still no tokens. But progress!

1 Like

Can confirm that Moira showed up for me sometime today. Still no tokens on my end, either.

Haven’t received the Moira OR Sigma skins, or the 100+ OWL coins I should be getting. sad times.

Playing on Xbox it that matters.

No one at all has gotten their OWL tokens just so you know. Regarding your Contenders skins, I take it that you not too long ago made your hours? Everyone has had a huge delay in getting their skins, many days later after the fact and only got their Moira today despite making the hours since last week. If all goes well, by the time I get home today, I should also have Moira unlocked.

I’m on Xbox as well so it’s not a platform thing either, everyone is getting the same delays/issues.

1 Like