Any other Mei mains dreading the update tonight?

If only she was considered fun to play against as well, because that would be a stat that would actually matter in the grand scheme of things…

1 Like

Another case of “Mei is hated in OWL” or “insert streamer name here says mei is broken”. Mei is not a broken hero. she is easily countered. this will be her second nerf in 2 patches. It’s not needed. if you dont like getting froze, don’t fight her head on. shes not hard to deal with. People just dont want to cause they think overwatch is a “point and click” shooter. This community needs to get their act together, start thinking for themselves and understand what overwatch as a game is.

yeah brig is so weak. pls buff brig. literally unplayable
/s

I would rather have old Brig playstyle to the one she has now but that’s just me

I really want to cry I love mei and I used her my whole entire overwatch history. I played her for 17 hours on my switch with her

PLEASE DON’T NERF HER

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO NERF HER!
I am so sad

how come I can’t use experimental on switch?

She was before they reworked her. She was downright awful.

Dread it, run from it, hide from it, destiny arrives all the same.

You think there’s more to come or you think she’s trashed already? Because that’s when Blizz is going to stop.

Why is Mei get nerfed to the ground she a fun hero now they are just making her unplayable. with last nerf they should put her wall back to normal at least then she has some velly. not my falt the OWL hate mei and dont want to learn how to counter her but it not only about them. what about the rest …