Any other Mei mains dreading the update tonight?

They’re going to nuke cc i hope.

That’s all there is to do.

They already posted the changes.

In ptr? Missed it somehow.

Edit:nvm just saw Jeff’s post.

Just seen the changes jeff posted…why jeff…whhhhy

Mei has one of the most interesting, fun and versatile kits in the game. If they reworked/deleted her because of a few whiney man-children, I would lose all respect for blizzard.

The mei changes aren’t as bad as they could of been.

2 Likes

Fun, also involves feeling like I lost fairly. Loosing because I was removed control of my character, is not fun. Even in 1v1, she’s got iceblock to self-heal, and then wall to block you off to put some space.

Fun is not a simple “I win. bye bye.”

2 Likes

i doubt she’ll get nerfed, they already hit her pretty hard, mei is fine as is.

1 Like

She will be nerfed as long as shes is picked in OWL as the pro’s hate her.
I’m assuming she is still picked in OWL, I don’t watch it.

oh i see, so you’re not a cruncher then.

Am I supposed to know what a cruncher is?

Looks like those changes get rid of double headshot in a freeze. It would take 1.6 sec to shoot twice, freeze was 1.5. Only way u could do it was start right clicking while ur freeze beam still traveling to freeze them. The timing was very tight, now at only 1.3 sec freeze i assume its gone. Which is a massive nerf vs tanks, or any1 getting healing while being frozen. Plus way less ult charge gained, on top of her ult being nerfed.

Funny part is she is only played tons in owl, under 10% last couple weeks on ladder to even have a chance at banning her, but 60% in owl. And these nerfs prob do much more for ladder play than owl, where even a 1.3 sec freeze is tons of time for a coordinated team to follow up on, even if mei can no longer double headshot.

2 Likes

First thing I tested.
Yeah you can’t do it anymore.

Which is one hell of a nerf.

1 Like

It’s interesting that besides Sigma and Hog to some extend, they aren’t buffing other aspects of some of the heros. Granted, this is just the first wave of this CC Nerf Trial so.

Don’t worry she gets another slap on the wrist nerf. They should revert all of the nerfs to Mei and just remove multifreeze. Multifreeze is what made her problematic.

“Waaaaah my overtuned cancer hero is finally getting nerfed waaaaah”

The mei nerfs need to happen, I think they need to nerf her ult and freeze but then buff her damage to at least 60 if not 65