Any info on nerfs/buffs?

Brigitte is too OP aswell as Moira, for “healers”. I put healers in quotations because they aren’t healers, they are DPS. Doomfist and Reinhardt need buffs. For one, I was playing Doomfist and nail a Moira to a wall and she simply ignores the wall damage and slides right to the side. I also played Reinhardt and shattered a Mccree, and it was really really obvious that I shattered him, he doesn’t get behind a wall or anything, but he doesn’t get shattered. I get melted as a Tracer by a Brigitte faster than a Soldier could. Nerfs and Buffs need to be released.

1 Like

Moira is fine, Brig is a problem though.

2 Likes

Moira is fine. Brig just got a reduced shield hitbox and is getting a Rally nerf.

Relax.

4 Likes

They are testing a nerf to brigs ult. Should be on the ptr soon. 100 armor instead of 150

Rally nerf, Im talking her DPS. She could pile 150 in about .7 secs.

So can 80% of the roster.

Edit: Actually, I think all of the roster can.

1 Like

Eh…

Well, you’re partially right, but you’re also not. Moira is, in a sense, a DPS / Healer hybrid. But she outputs far more heals than she does damage: seriously, if you ever try really keeping you team up with your spray and healing orb and Coalescence, you’ll have some high healing numbers. And as for Brig, she doesn’t do enough damage to call her DPS. Best she can do is using all her damaging abilities at once in a combo, and that’s like 150-175 dmg iirc? Not a DPS hero.

Doomfist is, imo, in a fine spot for what he can do. He’s designed so that you have to put in good strategy and practice to make him work, and then the payoff is totally messing up the enemy team with quick kills and displacement. I think you likely hit that Moira at a >45 degree angle from the wall, which means the wall-impact wouldn’t kill her.

As for Rein: probably needs some bugs fixed, and then beyond that maybe a buff or two.

1 Like

We are talking Healers here.

And? Her deleting Tracer with her stun isn’t why she’s good at a high level, that can be easily played around with teammates or better positioning.

The problem was her ult, and that has been addressed.

1 Like

Brigitte also has less healing capability than the other healers, so she does other things (like stun and burst dmg) to compensate.

1 Like

Ana can one-shot combo Tracer: 150 hp

Zen can one-shot Tracer with Discord

Moira’s damage orb + ult can get pretty close, if not meet that damage.

Lúcio’s headshot, melee, soundwave burst can almost, if not one-shot.

Mercy’s pistol can shred if you hit heads.

1 Like

Brigitte isn’t a DPS. She’s a tank. But yes, she is getting a nerf to her ultimate. The max armor is dropping from 150 to 100.

Here ya go.

1 Like

All of those are harder to get than a simple combo that destroys.

I agree, but healers are still capable of dishing out crazy damage if not respected.

Moira is fine. Brig is on the chopping block

Moira is balanced.

Her DPS isn’t a problem. Her problem was the armor and that is being addressed.

1 Like

Moira’s fine, don’t ruin her too. Brigitte needs some adjustments but hopefully she won’t end up with Mercy treatment.

1 Like

Her health isnt the problem, its her DPS