Anti 222 forum logic 🤐

Lmao, that’s nice! You do know, that in any other competitive game people will find a team to get better experience? For example, if you don’t like leavers in Rainbow Six you find a team for yourself that you can play with (and can you imagine that, they don’t even have LFG tool there).
And they don’t say something like “Devs should disable ‘quit match’ button and should ban everyone who quits the game with other methods” so other players would need to suffer of being unable to quit the game when they need… They’re mature people, who’s not shifting THEIR problem onto someone else.

So whenever you got 5 DPS and disliked it, it is YOUR concern to solve your problem. It is not MY concern, that YOU didn’t like 5 DPS matches. Not only you have forum / discord servers, but devs also gave you LFG tool, so you can make your experience better.
But, you’re not selfish of course, you prefer that other persons should suffer, not you. Well, you did a good job there, Bliz heard you and they’ve forced a big chunk of their playerbase to almost quit the game.

4 Likes

Same goes for other 2 roles.

How about we, for once, stop pretending, that players:

• always want to win;
  • always play to the best of their ability;
  • always can play all heroes in specific role;

They can’t be more attractive, because fun for tanks/supports is 180 from DPS fun. For DPS fun is when everyone dies, for tank/support - when their team doesn’t die and keeps going.

That is my entire point. At least, in the old system, you had some chance to fix it. Now, we are all locked within our roles and cant do anything, except watch the Titanic hit the iceberg, and sink to the bottom of the ocean.

4 Likes

You’re dismissing his experiences because your friends and yourself have not met the same issues. it is indeed, masters and up who face higher queue times. (for me it roams around 20-30min) even on my diamond account it’s around 15-20.

2 Likes

When will you realize that this is such stupid logic. You can’t possibly keep people from playing the things they enjoy, they bought the game, they have a right to play it to have fun. Just because someone locks DPS does not mean they immediately are throwing, how do you even get to that conclusion??? How did that ever happen to become a thing.
Sure, QP was a joke but the way y’all are talking makes it seem like there’s a minimun of five DPS literally every game which is not true. If you wanted a more serious experience you could’ve used a tool that has been in the game for a while, called LFG. I used it plenty of times and there were enough groups that were looking for a serious team comp. But no. Instead y’all had to cry like little babies that got the wrong toy and they don’t want to use it anymore so they need something new. And now the game is a clusterf*ck and worse than ever.

PS: And I am a tank and support main myself. But unfortunately it seems like the ones with common sense are rare these days.

6 Likes

If you’re tired of hearing “It’s just quickplay”, then it’s your problem, not mine. QP is still QP. It’s not even “unranked mode”. It is for people, that bought the game and just want to have a quick matches there and have fun. Do you really think some newcomer will immediately start to learn every role, start to watch guides on youtube and will be tryharding to win? No.

Did you saw people tryharding in quick matches in CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege? No. It’s for casual players that’re playing game not to learn all mechanics and aspects of the game. They’re there just to play damn game.

And if YOU want to stop having 5 DPS on your team, YOU need to find yourself a team. That’s how it works in every competitive shooter: you want to get better experience than usual casual player - you find a team and suddenly all your problems are going away - no more leavers, no more 5 DPS and so on.
But you guys prefered to cry to Blizzard and forced everyone who liked to play DPS to wait 10 minutes in role queue. Btw, that’s called being selfish.

8 Likes

Is that not exactly what the old QP was ?

2 Likes

U missed the other reply.

…:sweat_smile:

Judging by current dps que times and previous game experiences i feel inclined to assume your stat source as unreliable

My average time in diamond is around 5-8min? U forget that Making a group in LFG took up to 10mins of being interviewed and judged and that 9 times out of 10 the group disbands after 1 loss. It’s not about 1 being better than the other, it’s about double standards. Inviting a couple solo q tanks/supports to alleviate que times is a lot less effort than using LFG imo😁

Why should I choose the same queue,
while I can see that the other queue is not used often,
and thereby complaining that the roadway is full.

or

When I break a bone,
but I still want to use the same arm to wipe my butt,
because I’ve always done it that way.

I do not understand this logic, but it is what I see in reactions.

You perfectly know that it wasn’t like that, but I understand you. You want to hold on 2-2-2 tight, so you’ll make up any excuse for that. Don’t forget to mention that DPS are selfish and somehow forced everyone around them to play as support / tank.

1 Like

Always the answer - snowflakes all.

Public road system - you must drive on the right - typical anti-2-2-2 response : “I shouldn’t have to do that, I bought the car I want to drive it my way”…

4 Likes

You just took the award for dumbest comparison ever. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Here is somewhat similar statement:

People: Put everywhere locks and everything, so we are safe;
Government: puts cameras, locks and other security measures everywhere;
People: Can’t go anywhere, because I have to send papers, that include my destination and intention, before going;

Before you ask someone to lock you in, remember, that it’s not you, who has key.

Not really - you are playing in a public space. There are rules we all must agree to - the anti-2-2-2 crowd refuses to go along with a rule systems they just don’t like. I am sorry if you don’t get it. Sometimes, it comes down to a compromise so we can all get along, you don’t just get to have it your way all the time in life.

Which rule said that every match is required to have 2-2-2 and if you see 2 DPS already taken you MUST pick healer or tank?

3 Likes

And what’s next - whoever is picking non-meta hero gets permanently banned? Because, you know, we can’t have inconvenience of people picking anything, except Blizzard-approved heroes for the moment.

2 Likes

That’s rich because all we are told is “Just to go QPC”. There is no sense of wanting to come to a common ground coming from any of you. We’re told to leave the game, to live with it or in the specific case of DPS that they deserve a longer queue time. We’re constantly met with hostile responses and actual showcases of pure distain towards a certain group of mains, which is ridiculous.

You’re talking about a compromise like there wasn’t an option for literally everyone to be happy. There was, still is, and it’s called LFG. You didn’t want to deal with DPS instalocks? Form a group so you won’t have to deal with it. But noooo. Crying is way easier than this, isn’t it? We didn’t need 2-2-2. We never did. You had the chance to have the composition you wanted but didn’t take it and now we are the ones that are selfish for some reason?? Help me find the logic in that.

4 Likes

Agree, this is what happend, I expected roleLock, and did get RoleQ,
all because people (like us all, me too) couldn’t handle that open door.

Your team and what you pick will be the key.

But its ok to ignore the tank/support playerbase? One of the main reasons we are in this mess is the years of ignoring the tanks and supports! All those years of solo tanking/supporting took its toll on people and it made then play even less T/S blizz saw the pattern and made a decicion accordenly.

The game doesnt revolve around dps only try looking at things from the otherside too.

1 Like

Go to extremes much?