Another week, another zero wins in arcade

Nope, that doesn’t work either. The other team is ALWAYS far far more skilled than mine.

Two Words:
Moira
FFA

Or since it’s Halloween just grind normal mode for junkensteins revenge

Just play Moira in DM. I always do it when I get lazy. (Not saying Moira is easy. It’s just much easier for her to steal kills)

Sorry dude, nothing you can do then. In the current meta every game is decided by who has the best Moira.

Okay so, on console i’ve noticed something.

Ever single time i’ve played Deathmatch in the past week it’s been rounds with only four players.

Not just right at the end, or some time during everyone leaves, i mean it starts with four players and ends with four players.

1 Like

THIS IS NOT SELF PROMOTION BLIZZARD! I am posting a link here to show you how TERRIBLE your matchmaking is. I’ll play for the next 12 hours and NO GAME will even be REMOTELY close to a fair fight. Here you can see for yourself.

Perhaps que with a friend? I peeked your profile, and noticed youre bronze (not shaming) I know sometimes hardware can really hold you back I doubt youre actually a bronze player

If you have no friends to play with I can add you on one of my accounts and play with you :slight_smile:

Sure, I’d love that.

I just sent you a friend request on one of my accounts

Arcade is a cesspool of aimbotting and friends win trading with each other in FFA.

Ok, I’m on evenings PST. Will be at Blizzcon as well.

1 Like

The mode that should be technically simplest/most fun to play (deathmatch) is basically “Lock McCree” or lose. Kinda sucks really.

From what I’ve found only 12 games in, McCree is one of the best ways you can win consistently.

idk if you saw the account that added you but just hit me up whenever you are down to play, message me here so I know when to look for you

On now. Don’t recall the account name you added.

Krazcar

Match making is terrible right now. I may lose 10 or 15 matches in a row. Then out of no where stary winning. My primary ibstacle is lvl 10 accou ts exploiting lag and level 90 teammates that are teying to free for all deathmatch in ibjective games.

Bro you can literally win Junkenstein normal while standing there afk.

I know that, Im not talking about PvE lol. Im talking about objective based in quickplay.

HOW did you not win once when a PvE mode is up?