Another week, another zero wins in arcade

the forced 50-50 is in comp

i won 9 1v1s in about 30 or so minutes

1v1s and 3v3s (sometimes 6v6s) are all really easy to grind out wins

Yes, they literally only make threads like this periodically throughout the year.

4 Likes

Go to QP classic and play like normal. There’s a 50-50 chance you’ll win.

Don’t worry guys
I did my part and flagged OP for trolling

1 Like

Saw the other someone play OW for the first time ever, has no experience in fps games and still won junkensteins revenge

I call bull, you’d have to be blind not to be able to win an arcade.

Junk’s Revenge
QP Classic exist

before Junk Revenge I was over the moon about QP classic. As a tank main I just stomp everyone in the que.

Just go junkenstein normal mode.

It’s less painful and relaxing, if you want more exp, go Junkenstein endless to last till the end, you get more exp that way.

that sounds like you a problem esp since jstein exists atm. maybe practice more?

Big doubt on that if you’re playing anymore than 1 game a week

And if you really need the wins but can’t get them, Junkenstein

Please don’t advocate for DM Moira lul pls

(1) I’m not talking about PVE arcade games like the Halloween ones, just the regular arcade modes.

(2) Deathmatch has never worked for me. It’s simply impossible for me to place above last.

Doubt it, he’s been posting like this for years. He’s legitimately not good at the game. There are 8 people in a DM, and half don’t place 4th. OP is one of them.

To OP, if you want the wins just play Junkenstein normals. Even if you’re not good, your teammates won’t let you down. And it’s a good way to skill up because the enemies are easy and predictable. Hopefully, some of the skills transfer to other game modes for you if you’re willing to grind it out.

You should still get randomly hard carried every now and then if you aren’t actively hard throwing every single game. Even if you’re <500SR and afk the whole game.

1 Like

This is what people don’t understand. Even when I try INSANELY HARD, I lose. Not trying at all, I lose. There’s no incentive to try hard if it doesn’t make any difference.

In my experience they are unsportsmanlike people with a sense of civility inversely proportional to their sense of patronization.

Yeah I think that goes for Quickplay too. Every game is a ROFLSTOMP in one direction or another.

This is bait and you are trolling. Done deal.

I think so as well. Today in MH, I ran into several people that in no way could’ve been around my skill tier. That, or they were just using M+KB, which is also a distinct possibility (although some of them were on projectile heroes, so I’m not sure that really helps)

Play Quick Play classic, pick Moira. Free wins unless they have a Moira too (which to be fair, is likely).

It’s OK Eeyore. Everyone loves you.