Another samito video about how to improve ow

Sorry but this doesn’t make sense, people don’t want to die and if you lower damage and still keep the shields then they’ll just play that because they’ll be unkilable and win for free if the enemy team doesn’t do the same.

1 Like

Well, yeah, lower damage means shields can be nerfed too.

Also, on the mandatory voice chat thing - when i’ve just had a long day at work, i dont want to go in to voice chat sometimes. Simple.

2 Likes

absolutely, but no, hes not a moira main so he shouldnt talk

1 Like

I still think that Doom instead needs an entire rework to a tank. He could be a very effective less mobile and more defensive off tank. Maybe Mei could be changed to tank as well.

For Moira, yes the orbs are frustrating, but the only reason is that the maps are made out of small polygons what makes the route of the orbs very random. It would be better if they act like Sigmas primary.

Hanzo has too much mobility imo. Lunge should be removed or make Storm Arrow more like a Fan the Hammer and remove headshots.

Here is a TLDR for those who still havent seen it. I Just checked the video trying to no facepalm once in a while and be objective :

• Fortify is a problem (no Kappa) “makes her the better brawler tank”, WHAT?. Wants to nerf it to 20% reduction … after Armor nerfs to a 400 hp hero. Yeah this is straight up non sense.
  • Fortify shouldnt allow her to get out of grav or CC. Yeah dude, god forbid a tank can actually escape grav or not be a bouncing ball to all CC. Another non sense.
  • Priority queue: Yep. That makes sense, reward people that flex through roles. Requires check ups like I posted on my thread:
    Shorter DPS queues: Here is how
  • Consistent Balance patches: Yep. Blizzard should stop beating around the bush. He is wrong about what he points out but the concept makes sense.

Personal views about changes (oh boy):

• Reaper TP: Claims invis is a bad change. Well, the skill was the WORST in game dude and still anyone with headphones can check it so yeah nah.
  • Orb bounces: Rants about random deaths … then again its not that random.
  • Mei doesnt require skill to stop dive. Yeah dude … because she cant. She literally cant. If Dive comes back she will absolutely not stop it. She will survive the jump though but thats it.
  • New heroes lower the requirements of the game. Well mobility has to be kept in check buddy. You cant let people just do whatever and not be able to stop them with anything.
  • Proper players are punished by the system. Well this is driven by poor player education, lack of scoreboards, meta abuse … thats on Blizzard. Avoid slots basically.

That was it. Thanks for the “TED talk” Samito.

Just watched, I want to give my opinion in that(as Someone who’s critical about his content) give him a chance, we as community can improve and at least in that video he is looking foward for that. In that video he talk about change damage orb in other video, we will se how it end. And if that stop the truly “braindead” people that believes Orb is RNG at least in my opinion it’s welcome. It’s just a shame that his audience (at least someones that come here) are toxic toward other players. Hey maybe he can change they a little :grin:.
I personally will give him a chance to see how things will develop.

“I don’t like the guy, hate his guts even, but yo check out this video he just posted! Don’t forget to like and subscribe, you know, if you actually like him or whatever”.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

I used to love overwatch and used to get really upset when I would put in this effort and gave a match fall flat with a loss. Then I realized I’m not making money off of this why am I so upset. So I focused on my trade as a designer I’m making more money and improving my life.

LTDR: this game is a waste to be upset about especially with how bad the devs are.

Also he is doing nothing but doing bronze to gm challenges and ruining the game. He is a terrible person and deserves nothing from this community.

Mandatory voice chat, I get like one or maybe two other people on voice chat o. Console. I don’t see how mandatory voice chat fixes anything. Not everyone wants to talk to people.

1 Like

Maybe because he’s wrong and biased? Lol streamers aren’t the word of gospel lol

Because if society have taught us anything, Males are not allow to show their weakness and emotion! lol

1 Like

Everyone is biased, I’m not sure about being wrong. I’d think someone who plays the game at that level has an opinion that’s more credible.

So someone who’s livelihood is dependent on certain heroes being meta couldn’t possibly be biased? Lol astounding logic

You realize he doesn’t like heroes he plays right? He just plays them because he has to. But hey, I can’t expect people who don’t actually listen to be informed enough to make such an easily refutable argument.

People who play to win, play the meta regardless of whether they like the heroes they need to play or not.

2 Likes

Maybe he should make that the new main feature of his streams instead of what he does now (what is it anyway?).
Play bad and emotionally react, cry on camera and whine about the state of Overwatch. That theater would be like a mirror of competitive player base.

Actually the 2 key heroes in Dive were D.Va & Zenyatta, Zen’s discord basically allowed dive heroes like Tracer/Genji/Winston to kill targets quickly. And D.Va was used to protect her divers and peel for her supports.

Just because he’s good at the game doesn’t automatically make him good at balancing the game. Yes listen to his opinion, but don’t take his word as truth about balancing the game just because he’s a good player.

“Waaahhhhhh he’s toxic because he called out my favorite hero for being a braindead crutch waaaaaahhhhhhhhh”

Dive was a product of inexperience, honestly. It will never happen again, unless Winston and Dva get massive buffs. Zen is the most vulnerable hero in the game probably and people know how to exploit that now, so he will not be viable even in dive lol. He doesn’t have the healing to keep up with powercreep and his damage doesn’t make up for it.

1 Like