Another samito video about how to improve ow

anyway i dont like a lot samito, because he talk a lot about balance, but he is a hanzo/doomfist main…

AND THOSE TWO HEROS ARE ONE PROBLEM ON OW TO!

3 Likes

Does this have footage of him crying? Lol I’ll give him a view for that kind of content.

41 Likes

Yeah I’ve been hearing about this rumor he cried in a stream. Either there’s a clip or just false.

The Widow hook buff in Dive, the Hanzo rework, Doomfist’s entire kit, the armour nerfs, the D.va/ Sombra nerfs. Their orginal refusal to properly nerf Genji/ Tracer giving us Brig/ Moira, which then loop back to today with Moira being needed because of Doomfist

I mean there’s plenty to unload there

But lets blame JUST Moira or JUST Orisa

44 Likes

Agreed, oh no not with what you just said but the lets blame moria and orisa, but I’d be open to blaming sigma too.

2 Likes

mei , mcree and reaper buffs needs reverts to… goats now dont exist.

1 Like

Are you surprised that he is blaming JUST these two?

He is a known Doom main that qqs about anything that dares to touch him/ make his kills a little bit harder.

15 Likes

I can’t find anything yet. But the fact he is already so whiny means you can’t easily google it because he always cries :sob::sob:

1 Like

wait ill go look for a link.

Edit: He deleted the vod, rip.

Both Orisa and Moira were some of the least used characters in their role before Sigma came out

But hurr durr durr Moira bad Orisa bad

I want the game to be Genji being able to literally null a supports entire kit with Deflect, and spam spacebar and mouse 2 to win with amazing skill!

No it’s Moira’s fault that happened. It was super fun playing support in Dive! You heard all about how interesting it was to get to Discord someone and then get instantly killed! I sure had fun in those 4 seconds of gameplay. I’d much rather watch our Tracer spam tanks to get ult and instantly delete the enemy support without risk!

3 Likes

He admitted having a breakdown on Twitter … If it would be a rootless rumour he would just say so … so yes he cried lol

Wth
Why is everyone talking about this guy crying? Let a guy have emotions, damn

13 Likes

Can someone summerize? Dont want to give him any views.

2 Likes

Another Samito video I won’t waste my time watching.

12 Likes

He privated that video unfortunately.

Torbs rework, Mercys rework, Junkrat getting heavily nerfed, Mei/Reaper with anti goats buffs, Roadhog, Lucio Redditing into battle, Reinhardht issues and Zarya maintaining higher energy for smaller grav radius. Lastly introducing a main tank and 222.

All with mixed results.

Edit: Forgot McFan the Hammer :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah. If anything this game’s balance is awful because only way to nerf heroes is by adding another one in.
I would rather they had nerf Genji or Tracer back in dive. Mainly with their abilities that made them oppressive in dive. Now that heroes like Brigitte, Moira, DF, Sigma and other heroes or reworks kinda threw it all out of the window to nerf these heroes since the community will be focused on which hero is meta and they don’t want to fight the same hero constantly. An issue that was present with dive since you would fight against the same heroes constantly and the dev team never think to buff heroes that would’ve worked against them (Junkrat with more traps could work and maybe even current Mei and Reaper).

All in all, I just want a massive balance patch with some or a lot of effort put in towards the heroes. A patch where heroes aren’t annoying to fight against whether it’s Genji, Tracer, Brig, Moira, Orisa or whoever the community has major dislikes about. As well a massive patch that would prevent any later metas like double sniper, double main healers with massive HP heroes with crazy sustainability.
But it’s Blizzard and we know how their balance turns out with their previous updates. So that ain’t gonna happen.

2 Likes

every single change will create a new result or a new stale meta… the problem is when blizzard needs 6 months to fix a new problem (meta)

Its not interesting in any ways

That guy just needs to leave this game and never come back.

I would rather watch xqc raging in overwatch than samito … samito is nothing but a huge crybaby … He smurfs on plat, ruining dozens of games and still cries … He says the devs need to fix the game while ruining it himself.

I really hope he just leaves …

3 Likes

Hmm let me guess, anything that doesn’t fall over to doom and hanzo needs to be nerfed?

2 Likes