Another interview with Jeff Kaplan

[Video link removed by Community Manager]

a reaction and teardown on the Mercy parts

21 Likes

I hope the devs can look past that video’s extremely blunt approach and understand the value of the message, because it’s full of legitimate concerns and truth.

11 Likes

This is probably one of the most cringe worthy teardowns I’ve ever watched, tbh. She’s extremely condescending the whole time and shows some pretty obvious and extreme bias towards any quote that doesn’t share her opinion.

22 Likes

Shocking, after a year of having a hero overpowered and has gotten 11 nerfs since then and shes STILL op and the devs refuse to comment on their mistake, I’d be condescending also.

30 Likes

Oh this girl’s a savage.

I like her ^.^

9 Likes

the world isn’t just sunshine and rainbows.

5 Likes

Poor devs.

1 Like

they put themselves in this situation. lol

and only they can fix their situation.

but they won’t admit that anything is wrong until its too late.

18 Likes

This game is balanced around OWL and it’s ivestor’s team “pro-players” now. Our feedback means very little. The sombra revert on invisble range and translocator was probably the first time the dev team ever took our feedback seriously but then again it took “play overwatch” and other youtube channels to get that to happen. Bad publicity was everywhere for the sombra “buffs”

still tho we got a bad character buff for sombra. These forums are just for us to chat really they dont watch these.

7 Likes

It’s possible to do a post-interview teardown without being so rude and obnoxious. It just makes her quite annoying to listen to. Just my opinion, of course.

9 Likes

Thank god no one forced you to listen.

3 Likes

if you’d watch her other videos this is how she is with all of her videos.

shes tired of this like the rest of us.

shes not rude. shes blunt.

shes not obnoxious your just easily annoyed that shes speaking as she pleases.

10 Likes

Thank god I’m still allowed to have an opinion :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well judging by the url the article is from only 1.5 months after the rework. A lot has happened since then so many things in the article are no longer accurate. So why even look at an article that old? Sure mercy has her issues but this video is just condescending while using an old interview. Thats like me looking at launch lucio and then calling them liars since he doesnt have 30m healing.

2 Likes

But aria cant because shes alittle blunt and not 100% speaking gospel about the overwatch team?

2 Likes

A biased one because you don’t like the way someone sounds… sad.

2 Likes

this entire thread is comedy

4 Likes

It’s too snarky and nit picky.

I gave up on it before I hit the two minute mark and I’m not a fan of Jeff Kaplan or the Mercy rework in the slightest.

4 Likes

Can someone link the actual interview please?

“Okay, first off all, it does make it sound like you’re miserable failures, because you are”

Yes, definitely not rude, just blunt.

5 Likes