Another ExC and no Genji nerfs

Absolutely insane. You decided to leave the most unhealthy, oppressive and broken dps hero unchanged for another experimental. Favoritism wins, and that’s something the people that aren’t Genji abusers have to live with. I actually feel bad for support players having to deal with a thing like him, especially Ana who has to serve him with nano and gets destroyed when he’s on the enemy team with zero counter play. Extremely disappointing. I guess having a hero that can easily 1v6 the enemy team is considered balanced. Disgusting.

20 Likes

Egryn other than doom what heroes do you play? I can tell you what to do to outplay him with your heroes.

17 Likes

Right… because Genji is the current meta pick and super game breaking.

42 Likes

Why should Genji be nerfed??

32 Likes

Because he’s overtuned and the #1 abused hero by bad players

5 Likes

He’s average right now, not overtuned

4 Likes

He isn’t even average, he’s like one of the worst dps heroes rn.

23 Likes

Lmao okay dude now this is low tier bait :joy:

18 Likes

Maybe because - and stay with me here - your feelings on Genji have never been objective or even remotely similar to the way that the majority of the reasonable playerbase at any rank feels about him, and they shouldn’t nerf him just because you hate him and any hero who gives you a hard time on Doomfist?

They aren’t going to buff Doomfist for you. They are not going to nerf Roadhog or Genji or McCree for you. You’re unreasonably in your feelings the entire time, you exaggerate about their strengths and what they do, and you deflect accountability.

Also I thought you quit Overwatch and the forums.

13 Likes

Iam a support main and as a Support you have quite a lot of counterplay. Please stop crying

11 Likes

He appears to be slightly overtuned than other dps because he has so many get out of jail cards if he messes up and a stupidly broken ult which doesn’t have a reliable cc counter to it. Whereas other dps don’t have that luxury. That’s why he gets a lot of value in most ranks. But good teamplay shuts him down in higher ranks
Really hard to balance him imo

6 Likes

Just get rid of the deflect and ammo buffs, buff his damage by +2, nerf his ult charge and he’s fine.

I actually agree with this a lot.
Apart from the “overtuned” part. He needs to be less forgiving imo. Revert deflect changes, then you can buff his lethality.

4 Likes

uhh this dude must hate genji lol, i dont like him much either (war flashbacks from last overbuff) but i actually think he needs a small buff… a tiny one :grinning:

2 Likes

Revert the ammo buff as well, it didn’t really help him but it becomes problematic if he gets buffed.

2 Likes

nerfing his ammo is like saying his damage as actually lethal

Yea buff his lethality after that. All he ever needed was the spread and damage buff.

Other threads say he is too weak. Which is it?

fizzbin your using Egryn as a viable source of info on genji

Genji doesn’t need nerfs. He doesn’t need any serious buffs, but he definitely does not need nerfs.

1 Like