Another Creator Experimental card is coming!

Probably should take creator experimental card as:

It’s for fun, and 99.9% of it won’t go live. But if there is something particularly fun or interesting, we may alter it a bit and push it live.

I’m concerned

So he’s only doing projectile/flex DPS? So who’s doing the hitscan ones? :thinking:

1 Like

I would like the devs to give me a few buffs

1 Like

Best experimental card would be nerfs to hitscan(minus bastion) and hanzo

atleast it is a promise of something… im actually excited though, lets just hope lucio doesn’t get nerfed

Tfw you basically let the community run the game, but not exactly since map editor and community-run servers are still a no-no.

6 Likes

This is promising because they split up the categories and actually got people who know what they are talking about in terms of balance.

someone who actually understands the game to a high level? they finally got this right after a whole year???

“streamer”

JAKE was a world class player for the first 2 years of Overwatch and a coach for the houston outlaws as of late

1 Like

Actually got people know about “balance” are u joking?

Jake has constantly had good takes when it comes to game balance and plays all 3 roles to a tier 2 level

2 Likes

Idk about jake i was talking about the others who are in charge of creator experimental.

Wish I’d known this was where Overwatch was gonna end up like four years ago. Would’ve saved myself a lot of effort and not bothered.

3 Likes

Jake is one of the most fair people when it comes to balance and plays 2 out of 3 roles at an owl level.

see this is good but why not just put the dev time from this to AN ACTUAL PATCH FOR THE LIVE GAME

1 Like

Another content creator experimental

8 Likes

Because they can put dumb changes in this and if the community even slightly likes some they yoink them for live. If they dislike them they can go “haha haha haha, just a silly wacky patch boyz.”

1 Like

That’s been the case like the previous two times they tried this…they’ve both been considered “jokes”

Third time is the charm I guess….

1 Like

JAKE has openly criticized them for being treated as jokes so i doubt he will

1 Like