Another Creator Experimental card is coming!

o yea thats more likely lol

1 Like

Oh, yeah.
I see what will happen here, since he is in charge of the projectile heroesā€¦

Hope anything for Reaper at this point that in case but just in case could go live finally making him a little bit more viable.

That speed boost after Shadow Step was ā€œniceā€ butā€™s not enough

1 Like

Guy is a pro player and a coach in Overwatch league and you call it a ā€œcreatorā€ experimental card. Right, this is cannot be bad. He can come with suggestions how to tweak the game, itā€™s not as if his is the last what will be in the actual changes.

Another one of those ā€œjust for funā€ experimental cards that of course will not go live but somehow it will.

2 Likes

Really donā€™t like the idea of having our only new ā€œcontentā€ be essentially just streamers getting to make the game.

I donā€™t watch these people, I donā€™t value them whatsoever, and I donā€™t see why they deserve to have this opportunity over any other player. Half of them are on video doing blatantly ban-worthy stuff on a regular basis. They are just gamers who have webcams, I do not care how they want to balance the game, even just for fun.

They are not representatives of the larger playerbase, their view counts are atrocious compared to other games or previous OW streamers who have left. They donā€™t matter and they do not represent me. Making them happy does not transfer to making all OW players happy. They have no reach and they are not more valuable than any other players.

I donā€™t like having segregated classes of players, with people like me having to play content made by VIPs who provide no value to the majority of OW players. Having pros with privileges is bad enough, giving random 200 viewer streamers those privileges is just an insult.

18 Likes

I hear Chess has a lot of changes going on, you might want to check that out.

1 Like

Eh, what buff will Cas get?

1 Like

I hope the various streamers talk to each other this time. It sounded like Flats wasnā€™t aware of what the DPS streamer was going to change, for example.

Oh, this is the first Iā€™ve heard about this. What was the Mercy stuff that got left on the cutting room floor?

Oh no another disaster? please no!

3 Likes

Who cares itā€™s going to be bad again just like all the last ā€˜creator experimentalsā€™

1 Like

I god damn hope not! :sweat_smile:

Whoā€™s handling the support ones? Does anyone know? :eyes:

Same for the other two autoaim hitscan ults Deadeye and BOB

Iā€™m hopping there will be more interesting changes to niche heroes that make them stand out in other situations

I bet they at best do nothing for sym.

now the real question is, have people learnt anything from previous player/streamer/pro expCs about ā€œdw itā€™s not going to go live! stop taking it seriously :clown_face:ā€ :eyes:

8 Likes

sigh, so this is the big news. Was never a fan of these events

Pls no. These are never good and more and more of the changes leak to live, despite being incredibly stupid.

2 Likes

Jake was kinda known for his junkrat play if I remember right? Should be exciting for junkrat players.

1 Like