Another Creator Experimental card is coming!

Oh for forks sake…

Let me guess: Burst damage buffs and CC buffs.

4 Likes

This is very exciting news. Jake seems like the type who knows what to do for each hero and since a few changes from the last experimental got pushed through (albeit the worst ones), I hope that some of Jake’s good ideas come to live and give projectile DPS some much-needed attention.

1 Like

Oof. So I was right about the cc meeting. It was just another exp.

2 Likes

Note to anyone reading these posts: The creators are there to provide cover for 5v5/OW2 balance change tests. Nothing more. Note that they’re not dumb enough this time to claim that none of it will be going live after because it’s just “for fun”.

Watch your future develop. And gods help us all.

1 Like

Zero evidence to suggest that. We were publicly told that there would be more CC excs.

1 Like

What else that involves cc could it be then?

The next CC Experimental Card got planned way earlier than the meeting. AndyB confirmed this in early December that the next EXC is already in the works and that we might see more of these EXC in 2022. The CC meeting at the end of December was something else.

4 Likes

Not CC excs that’s for sure. Those have been done before.

Take note that journalists were also invited to the meeting.

The pre-download is for the chinese lunar year event.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it, but I hope you are correct. I want an excuse to play.

1 Like

Barrel roll now unlocks a double jump ability. Turns out he’s also the long lost Shimada, so…DragonGun.

2 Likes

Sounds about right haha

1 Like

fingers crossed small bap heal nerf. Extra fingers crossed small nano nerf. They def wont nerf ana tho haha imagine

LMAO

She’s a backline close range assassin now that can snipe

LMAO this is wild

5 Likes

The funny thing about some of the complaints about the fun experiments existing is that those are probably the same people that complain about event game modes being recycled

Something like this isn’t a new game mode, but it is certainly much different than just playing the normal game and tends to be pretty interesting.

1 Like

Not the Jakerat buffs…

Depends on what you play. The last 2 “crazy patches” just nerfed Brig and made her boring.

Some heroes gets to have fun, others not.

2 Likes

Yeah that was so silly to begin with, especially when the DPS characters play so vastly different from another one compared to Tanks/Supports where the general idea between characters is the same

maybe mei will be able to fly this time, like the silver surfer

In b4 they forget mei,echo and symmetra again.

5 Likes