Another Creator Experimental card is coming!

For everyone who wants to nerf Mercy, I hope you get nerfed by your mains as karma.

1 Like

I look forwards to seeing the changes!

I was resistant to the first experimental, as I thought it had a more serious tone to it. But now, I’m eager to see what kind of dumb fun the card can offer!

1 Like

At least this time Jake is doing the DPS so the Junk mains are a lot less likely to get screwed over like every other time.

1 Like

Any insight as to the division of heroes? Why Sym with the hitscans and Sombra/Bastion with the projectiles? Or did Jake and the other person choose?

Here’s hoping there’s a soldier, hanzo and echo nerf while making projectile heroes actually viable. Even going as far as making junkrat’s mines consistent again.

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of him. The only junkrat player I know of and remember was prolikechro. No idea what happened to him since I never bothered following anyone back then

I don’t want to steal any of the spotlight from the creators here, so that’s all you’ll be getting from me today :wink:

13 Likes

The dreaded wink of pain

1 Like

I dunno, after the criticism last time you may want to soften the blow, lol.

7 Likes

Is another useless joke patch like the previous one?

4 Likes

If you notice the heroes that JAKE is responsible for (flex/projectile DPS), it does not include Symmetra. At the same time, mL7 posts a tweet saying “7->8.” If I had to take a guess, JAKE isn’t responsible for Symmetra because…mL7 is. 7 → 8 probably refers to the number of supports that he is responsible for. I’m taking a huge puff of HOPIUM, but I think that in this creator patch, Sym is a support…

2 Likes

Now that’s interesting

Who’s doing the tank changes…

1 Like

More cowboy buffs with another 25+!

Since a main tank was responsible for the previous patch, I’m guessing that an off tank is going to be responsible for this one. My gut feeling is that emongg is going to work on the tanks this time around.

Critique is great, however I personally believe the last ExCard was pretty successful, by multiple measurements.

• It had a very high adoption rate (meaning lots of players checked it out)
  • It had a very high hours played (in comparison to other cards)
  • Content Creators were generally positive about it
  • Broadly, players were excited about it

I know that it’s easy to be cynical and only focus on the negatives, however you have to take in the good with the bad. Otherwise you’re just cutting off your nose to spite your face.

40 Likes

Is it possible for you to give us a comparison between the last ExCard and the April fool’s patch of last year? It’s interesting to see if they share similar numbers.

1 Like

Just 1 more question…

Can you give us any any any… juicy hints of to what the tank changes are going to be?

Are they crazier?

Im desperate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ML7 hates Moira and thinks Bap’s utility is fine (not villainizing, just disagreeing). So can’t say I’m looking forward any Moira changes if she even gets anything meaningful.

1 Like

Thats the problem with these CC patches, people are biased, especially when doing balance is not their job.

Also, since some of the previous CC patches made it live… i can see some of these CCs do crazy buff to their characters hoping those make it in.

when does it coming ??