Another bird has spread it's wings and flown

See you next week :wave:t4:

Thats me with Minecraft

I absolutely love the game, and am always excited to see the amazign amount of awsome content they keep adding… yet I just dont find enjoyment playing it anymore. Its not that I hate the game, or my taste change(They haven’t I still adore survival games)

Its just that after 10,000+ hours, Ive just grown… exhausted. That’s it. Really hoping Hytale has the same exciting spark Minecraft used to ignite in me.

Assuming I last 10,000 hours every game I play, I’ve got about 6,500 hours of Junkrat gameplay left in me.

1 Like

Oh yes, it certainly is.
Take a look on Twitch. If there is not Drops enabled, the viewership tanks to 1/3rd and the game drops out of top 10.
Only drops makes it look as if the game is still popular, but even with drops on, it is declining.

2 Likes

…exactly. People naturally grow tired of even their most favorite things after enough time and I think it’s unfair when people point to ‘perceived’ flaws in a game as the reason for quitting when in reality, it’s just their time… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah I saw it but couldn’t find it again.

dude you an I are the same people, I’m writing a book too, what’s yours called? Mines is called “Shatterblade”

I’m surprised if we make it to S3.

I agree. The swap to 5v5 and activision putting money over community intest ruins the game.

we can only hope.

That was literally Paladins.

It’s funny that people in League had been saying this for years and people thought they were lying or coping with excuses.
Good to see the free to play model has embraced OW2 in full force!

1 Like

ok grandpa, see you tomorrow

It’s REALLY hard to take any complaint the League community says seriously when 99.9999999999999999999% of the people who play literally give up less than a minute after minions spawn OR EARLIER.

Did the big streamers strike on competitive ruin QP for all the QP players?

Damn, now you’re leaving too? That sucks, best of luck out there :+1:

Is happy wars still around? Lol :joy:

Well this post isn’t surprising. Pretty obvious when people have a track record of bashing the game that they’re eventually going to make a “I quit” post

Its hard to take them seriously when they actually defend the stomps. Because most of the veterans left and most of the actual playerbase has ADHD.

bruh . i thought someone died after reading that title

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s a big dramatic, I must say.

A part of OP died in the inside thats for sure.

1 Like

Stopped playing recently in the new season also. I have been playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic this week. Really fun coop game with like different classes and perks that plays sort of like left 4 dead but in space and you’re mining ore, also traversing the cave is a big part of the gameplay loop. But yeah that’s on gamepass.

1 Like

i had about 1000 hours of OW1 when i gave up and only spent money for the base game.

so far i have over 6000 hours of Warframe and bought the new frame for 72€ today.

1 Like

I wanted to add that they have a season pass but totally free.

1 Like

Happy bird! Go find something fun to do!

Is it bad that I enjoy watching people play it than actually playing? I play occasionally though.

The old game was stress relief for me…now it just creates more.

1 Like