Another bird has spread it's wings and flown

I’m done.

I don’t know about you, but this means a lot to me.

I play 2 hours a day on weekends and 1 hour a day on weekdays.

I have a total of 900 hours. Do the math.

I loved this game, I really did.

Matchmaking has pushed me over the edge.

The new players always seem to be on my team, you can tell when they don’t have levels shown in ow1 and only an endorsement level.
Either that or someone who plays the throw characters, right now being Ramattra and Brig.

If you’re tank is bad, you loose.
95% f the time that’s how it goes, and I’m tired of it being this way.

I want to enjoy the game instead of having to sweat in QP just to win cause someone on my team is trash.

I am certainly not the problem, I can’t prove it but I have a low death, high elim/dmg games.

The matchmaking in QP is screwed, arcade is awful, and comp is not an outlet because that also is very unbalanced.

I know nobody cares, but I want to let whoever is there know that Blizz is not keeping their OG’s in the game.

I’m sorry it ended like this Overwatch, I really am. I give you my love, my tears and my sorrow.

I’m off to find the next thing in my life, any xbox game suggestions?

29 Likes

…sounds like you got a lot of enjoyment out of a game and have reached an expected time where you’re simply looking for something new… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

theres a few million video games out there no point spending your life only playing one

5 Likes

Yeah it is really starting to get on my nerves, too.
Every game is either a stomp or be stomped.

After a while you just feel defeated.

23 Likes

I would play overwatch 1 from now till death.

The matchmaking makes the game a struggle to even remotely enjoy.

I love the core of overwatch, and I don’t think there are many games like it, Apex is ded, paladins is a knock off, maybe I’ll wait till console Valorant.

I see you’ve been here since season 1. We’ve made it this far. But it doesn’t seem worth the journey.

3 Likes

The OP rn:

19 Likes

Actually, since Season 1 of the first game.
OG account got forum banned for hurting feelings.

3 Likes

wait how do you put images in there?

`

Ah, that’s what I meant, my bad

1 Like

You can stay in the forums, its somewhat entertaining

3 Likes

More entertaining than the game has been, lately.

10 Likes

no

2 Likes

That’s what I do. I’m playing Into the Breach while I browse the forums.

Man this game is so fun and addicting and the puzzle aspect can make a turn last 1 minute to 20 sometimes. It gets that complex lol

OP: leave the mess and stay for the lulz.

1 Like

I made the same post yesterday. Uninstalled OW and didn’t play today. It saved me a lot of time and I wrote/edited 3 pages in the book I’m writing instead of gaming.

The forum is entertaining still for now just to see how many other people are quitting. I’m sure some will be back to the game in a week or a month, but you know some of them never will be and it’s interesting to see people moving on with their lives especially a fellow player of over 6 years. Wishing you the best in future endeavors.

4 Likes

…whilst I appreciate the sentiment, everyone tires of something eventually no matter how much they enjoy it… :wink:

3 Likes

I got Into the Breach from Epic but damn the game is so hard even for tactic RPG standards

2 Likes

It takes a few tried to get the hand of what works and what will bring the best odds of AI messing up when you’re in a bind. I have more luck by doing all the islands to get more points and upgrades. Also some tanks and mechs are easier than others. I’ve beaten the game with just about every group. Gotta be creative and also try to force the AI’s hand to make the game play to your advantage.

Happy bug hunting!

You will have to post here regularly for to have this coveted feature. By that i meant you have to grind a lot.

agreed. Way addictive than the game itself.

1 Like

As someone who has 2600 hours on this game and pretty much plays less than an hour a week at this point i understand completely.

I know it isn’t, but im not gonna lie, this game feels dead. Genuinely. It feels like they’re never gonna get it
Its been 2 months and outside of the egregious amount of bugs almost nothing has been fixed that we’ve been complaining about.

Ranked is the worst ranked mode ive ever seen in any game.

The events are garbage and aren’t even worth looking forward to.

Esports are dead.

Arcade is completely ruined because of the tank design.

Whats even left at this point? Grind a battle pass for a couple skins every 2 months whilst not even having fun because the challenges ard frustrating and the game modes are terrible?

The game is just dying, at a deeper level. On the surface the game is fine. But i genuinely think at a deeper level the game and everything that made overwatch so magical has died. This isn’t overwatch anymore. Its the corporate replacement made for overwatch out of sludge. It’s heartbreaking.

Im waiting until season 3. They “promised big changes” for season 3. If i am not satisfied with that, im walking away for good. From everything. The game, the forums, everything.

10 Likes

See ya, maybe when they rebuff Genji you can return.

It is. I stopped playing but pop in once in a while just to look at some bad takes lmao