Animated Short Prediction Thread™

I think it could be based on Hammond and may be titled “champion”

It is going to be about D.Va, most probably.

Something that would most definitely leave a bitter taste to me. We get animated shorts twice per year while starving for serious lore material. No matter how you look at it, D.Va is not as intriguing or important compared to other characters in the cast. She has nothing to give to the main story.

Give her a comic, but an animated short is just too much.

Pharah! (Or Symmetra plz blizzard)

1 Like

i say it is moira

because moira popcorn emote

I wish it was Doomfist, but it’s probably D.va.

1 Like

28 days ago, I better get extra internet points

2 Likes

Something Reaper-centric would be cool. He’s been an antagonistic/secondary character in others; it would be nice to get one that focuses on him more, whether it’s the origin of his Reaper-ism or the explosion at Switzerland or even explain the family he stalks at Christmas. Bonus points if it hits multiple of those themes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That ain’t the only long part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) there’s also his hair, he used to have very long hair

1 Like

but we just got busan stadium for lucioball. I wna see a seoul map.

An animated short about mercy would be neat.

Maybe it’ll be a movie where we find out the D. in D.Va stands for Doomfist and she’s been secretly training under him. The plot of the short will be her trying to assassinate him like how he did his own mentor. She’ll succeed and try to put the arm on but it won’t fit so she’ll be like “man, nerf this” and then wink at the camera.

2 Likes

Yeah that was lame, it shoulda been the other way around. Seoul for Summer Games and Busan for a real map. Busan is where the MEKA base is so it’d make sense for the map to be there. I also made that prediction before they released the summer games event

Please… just don’t let it be Hamtaro’s escape and time in Junkertown… but I bet it is

This is the Day when D.va became D.oomfist.

d.va
20 characters…

I wouldn’t mind it being D.va since she hasn’t gotten really any lore but it would be nice to see others in the short besides just her

I think the possible candidates would be: McCree, Pharah, Lucio, or Dva. This is based solely on the fact that they’re nearly nonexistent in other lore/comics/shorts, so they seem like the most likely for an appearance.

I would personally put my money on Lucio or Dva, but I would personally really love to see a McCree short.

1 Like

Jeff be like:
https://i.imgur.com/AV5HMKp.gif

1 Like

Really wish it was a Doomfist short with some other Talon members in it. But I know Talon has gotten a decent amount of lore compared to others who haven’t gotten much of anything.