Ana is literally unplayable

After the people who said Mercy 2.0 was a nerf, we have those talking about a nerf for the Ana’s Shot through allies.

LOL ! Do we play the same game ? This is the biggest buff she has ever received…

1 Like

I totally agree with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s probably why I manage to double the amount of heal/dammage I do every games thus I charge my nanoboost twice faster at master level.

1 Like

We probably don’t play the same Ana.

Toggle the nerf blizz !

So it’s been a week and so far we’ve heard nothing :confused:

I wonder if and when we’ll hear something regarding a possible toggle

Probably not to be honest. :confused:

I totally agree with you. :slight_smile:

Cause blizzard are proud that they made a hero bad.

I don’t play Ana much but I feel I have to pitch in. Ana needs a huge buff (still). Agree with me or not, Ana is still the hardest hero to play in the game, harder than Genji, Tracer and others IMHO. Kudos to those who can play her well. She needs a buff especially given that Brit and Moira are so effective and much easier to play. Its not fair for Ana.

1 Like

They should revert all of her hard nerfs. BOOM problem sovled

1 Like

I loved playing Ana but after this change playing her just feels so weird. She is the only healer who can’t heal full HP allies and I never realized how important pre-healing was before this change. Getting blocked by other allies should be the concern of the player. They should at least give us a toggle to switch it off and if anything, then change the grenade to pierce full hp allies

1 Like

I agree with this girl/guy

Yea, I know right ? Then people arguing pre-healing is useless… Yea… Sure.

1 Like

Still no dev response on this… :confused:

1 Like

They’re literally ignoring the OP. LITERALLY. Take a note, OP, this is the correct use of “literally”. When it means the ACTUAL thing that is being said.

i.e. Ana is NOT literally unplayable, because that would mean you couldn’t select her to be played. And if that is the case, reinstall your game and you should be good.

2 Likes

Despite the fact we’re probably not going to get one, it would be real nice if we could have a response.

Even if it’s a simple “no, we’re not going to change anything” at least it would clarify things. The silence is just so confusing and concerning.

“Are they working on toggles?”
“Are they thinking of more buffs?”
“Have they even seen any of these posts?”

:confused:

Mercy can’t preheal, neither can Zen or Lucio. Pretty much Moria, Brigitte (her repair pack, not inspire), and Torb can.

Armor/repair pack and biotic spray (heal) are the only preheal abilities. Ana can one up that (because, prehealing is kind of stupid anyway) by multiplying healing received by allies.

Will prehealing save someone from a ohk? No, maybe unless it’s Brigitte’s or Torb’s packs.

How about making it so if Ana’s shot piercing does nothing, it doesn’t pierce? So if you pierced someone and hit a wall behind them, it just hits the person instead.

When a Mercy puts her beam on a full health team mate, that’s Ana’s preheal. The team mate will now regen health the second they take damage. Zen’s harmony orb works the exact same way. Ana accomplished this by applying her heal over time before the ally took damage, thus preheal.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, clearly.

2 Likes

“Prehealing” is healing before something can be heal. Heroes like Mercy can’t heal before something takes damage. Some heroes CAN overheal, which is prehealing as the ally hasn’t taken damage.

Mercy can’t start healing before damage is done. In that instance the healing starts taking effect when the ally takes damage, not before.

You need to stop miss-using blanket terms otherwise people might think: “You have no idea what you’re talking about, clearly.”.