Ana Grenade Nerf to 3sec duration - Is it Enough?

Nope, even if it was nerfed down to 1 second, 100% antihealing simply does not belong in this game

Not really.

Things are still being balanced around it. It needs a complete rehaul to how it works. As long as it denies 100% healing, then other tanks and supports will be balanced around 100% healing denial. And that needs to not exist.

4 Likes

No, put it back to 3.5 second duration and make anti 50% reduced. No other change will solve the Ana problem without crippling her.

And no, that change wouldn’t cripple her. Denying healing isn’t the sole thing Ana does, even if you’re just talking about the bionade. It has many uses, that’s the point of it.

4 Likes

Its no wear near enough

1 Like

All the support mains: “THIS IS A HUGE NERF”, “devs better buff her twice after this”

1 Like

Mind you plenty of the people here saying it’s not a big enough nerf, including me, are support mains. Support mains who don’t play Ana have to deal with nade turning off their abilities with little to no solution, you know.

OMG, the support main experiencing their own poison and say something about it. Are you ok?

Are you?

2 Likes

I’m in disbelief! Not going to lie. The Support Mafia will revoke your tag and license.

Be serious for two seconds. I was a tank main all through Overwatch 1. Plenty of people have a pulse on how problematic Nade is.

The last 2 nerfs to nade where a cooldown increase and a durration decrease.

Its thrown less often, and last for less time.

It current uptime is 25%, before the last 2 nerfs its uptime was 35%

Personally i think its enough, From midigation tools, to movement abilites, to clenses, there are a varity of ways to deal with anti.

IMO

No it isn’t enough. Just remove the support passive.

The throw time doesn’t matter when ana is never forced into using her abilities because of the passive. She can choose when she uses it not like ow1 where she had to pick to either heal herself or use it offensively. It’s just being used offensively.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You just pointed the issues with the support role as a support main. WOWZERS. I’ll see you on the next support main thread where he asks for buffs, watching you agreeing on what he says and double down on it. SLAY

Im all for getting rid of the support passive, but my post was just talking about anti alone, i dont think the ability anti needs much changes.

Not saying ana doesnt, like im ok with the removal of the passive, but im ok with where anti is at IMO

Honestly it wouldn’t need that many changes if the passive was removed. I agree the passive honestly enables a lot of the issues. If they don’t want to do that give ana fall of damage.

That would be intresting, fall off on just damage or damage and healing?

Fall off on healing would be intresting to see

1 Like

The healing is not the problem. I dont think you are understanding the problem.

Im not saying it is or is not a problem, or that ana needs it. More that seeing a hero whos healing had falloff like typical damage fall off would be interesting to see.

(yes i know bap sorta has it, but that is splash “fall off”, not bullet falloff)

Bandaid fix cuz they don’t wanna go full effort and rework her abilities already

1 Like