Ana Grenade Nerf to 3sec duration - Is it Enough?

Ana Grenade Nerf. Is it Enough? What is your opinion?

Mine is that grenade as it is, is now to strong for a 5v5 environment, (6v6 before were two tanks to help absorb) and needs to be reduced further in a fast paced game that is OW2. Just like anything else, like Sombra hack duration etc.

Discuss.

1 Like

It’s been at this value before, and was still problematic.

I think it’s better, sure. But this feels like a bandaid.

39 Likes

And the problem with reducing the effect duration of Bio Nade is that it effects her healing amp too, which is only at +50%, whereas Anti-Nade is still broken at -100%.

8 Likes

They gave her a slap on the wrist nerf to try and sate us.

“Oh we nerfed Ana :)”

This change doesn’t actually make it any better playing into her, since usually when you get anti’d in the first place you die because of the massive damage values in the game currently, that get offset by massive heals.

19 Likes

No it is not enough.

3 Likes

Ana dindt need a nerf

5 Likes

exactly, anti will be worse by proxy when all the rest of the numbers come down. But I don’t expect the devs to be aware enough to do that.

Probably not lol but we move!

not at all

ive already said numerous times that simple adjustments like duration, cooldown, damage, etc. are not going to fix the hero

this ability needs fundamental changes, unless blizzard realizes that, anti will always be a problem

12 Likes

Ana totally needs a nerf

16 Likes

I mean I would think maybe in this fast paced 5v5, a reduction to like 2 seconds may suffice perhaps. Maybe even 1.5 seconds like the Hack was.

It did not even realize it was three and a half seconds. I thought it was always three. I digress, sure, it helps. I will probably survive a decent bit now as I am always dying last second to that nonsense.

3 Likes

No.

It’s still broken. Ana is still broken. Nothing changed.

It’s a slap on the wrist nerf AGAIN, for yet another support that needs harsher changes.

1 Like

Lol what a joke. More kicking the can down the road for another couple months til the next patch.

NOT ENOUGH

People that expect serious nerfs to Ana grenade are going to continually be sorely dissapointed.

3 Likes

Needs visual indicator when the effect is about to run out.

1 Like

They need to give the tank passive resistance to it in some way. A global nerf to it is either not gonna go far enough to make nonshield tanks playable, or it’ll go too far and make her too weak to squishies. You can’t balance nade without special tank mechanics separate from squishy interaction with it.

1 Like

They should at least give back 75 primary if they want to nerf the effects

1 Like

No. They need to bite the bullet and rework anti nade.

At least it’s in the right direction. If it isn’t enough, I’d ask for 2.5 sec next patch, and so on until it’s balanced.

I think the right solution is the debuff from 100% to like 75%. But at least Blizz actually did SOMETHING.