Ana can't have these

I would say she can’t have higher damage because that’s not her role.

edit: Keep in mind Ana’s shot currently does the same damage as the already nerfed storm arrows.

That would make Ana worse than she already is. You can’t take the damage off nade because Ana depends on her 3 combo for dealing with flankers.

4 Likes

Damage boost can let Genji kill through trans. The higher you go in the ranks where more people have a higher chance of making Ana good, the less good Visor gets. Because Visor can’t headshot. Eventually Visor is less damage for Soldiers.

Nano is only good at farming friendly ults.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about Visor.

And I didn’t mention it because it’s not the only target for Nano. Dragon-blade, Deathblossom, Storm-arrows, Whole Hog, Barrage, vanilla Winston are all good targets. Even Moira and Brigitte aren’t terrible targets because of how much they can heal themselves during their ults they can be ridiculously hard to deal with.

Anything damage boost can do, nano-boost can also do because it boosts damage more.

Damage boost is a right click. Nano is an ult.

10 Likes

Does anyone regard bionade as a strength anymore? I remember when it was considered as a mini ult even after nerfs.

Yet Mccree out dps her by far with headshots and a faster fire rate. Don’t forget, Ana can’t heal and dps at the same time.

Yes, but you’re not healing anyone else while you’re doing it. Nor is it able to reduce damage for your target. And you have to be relatively close to the target you’re boosting.

No, Ana has 2 strengths, and they are 1.) anti healing & 2.) nano.

A ranged Ana is a dead Ana.

1 Like

You can easily hide around a corner and still heal and damage boost. You also can’t miss if you have to heal. The damage reduction means nothing when whole enemy team can just use all there cooldowns on the person nanoed.

Then what’s to stop them from focusing the person damage boosted?

I’m done dude. Nano is one of if not the worst ults in the game.

2 Likes

You’re telling me High Noon, which in higher ranks is used as a reload is better? Or that Teleporter is better? Or Blizzard, which 75% of the roster can escape with a movement ability before it activates is better?

Nano-boost is not a bad Ult. Just not the greatest. Plus she gets it pretty fast if you’re landing your healing

Ana’s problem is simple. Her utility is great, it doesn’t need to be touched. She has arguably two of the best abilities in the game, sleep and nade, each one can swing a losing team fight on their own, and with decent mechanical skill you can duel flankers with sleep and your 3 combo easily.

Ana’s problem is her healing output, that is actually it. Her average healing is at 7.8k/10 minutes. To put that into perspective, Lucio is averaging 8.5k healing/10 minutes and the average Mercy does about 11.5k. Top Ana’s can only do about 11.5k healing per 10 minutes with Ana, meanwhile Top mercy’s are doing 15-16k. Considering Ana is healing about as much as an off healer on average, she has no spot in two support team comps being run as a Main healer. Also considering Ana doesn’t have a huge team saving defensive ult like Zen or Lucio, she will always be outclassed as an off healer.

5 Likes

Blizzard is great against tank heavy comps. Sym is getting reworked. Just because I’m saying Nano is bad doesn’t mean Dead eye is good.

There was a a thread about worst ults in the game. A lot of people had Nano in their lists.

Nano isn’t bad really, it’s just too limited in its application. I wish it would buff healing 50% as well and perhaps give an instant 100 hp health or something like that. Or, if we want something for nana herself, make using nano increase her rate of fire for its duration.

The devs never said these two at all. Yes, they did nerf her dmg awhile ago because snipers were using her outside of her intended role but that’s all.

I love that argument. You got me there.
I’m stomped to come up with a good retort. You win.

ding-ding we have a winner folks

1 Like

Right, but you’re saying it’s one of the worst ults, which I am arguin against. I think it’s a decent ult for its variability and charge rate.

^ that’s the issue people have when discussing a buff.

If you give Ana too much, she’ll be a must pick.
Does she need something? Probably, and I’d take it, but her ult is hardly something that needs a buff. Maybe something like this

But it’s hardly terrible.