An Idea for Mercy From a (Non-Mercy) Support Main

Factually, you only need to ask less than 1% of the community.

Factually, millions of people use YouTube, of these millions, at least 600k follow OW content creators, of those supposed at least 600k, all of these players had the availability to perform in said polls.

Reddit also being a large media for OW, meaning it is a large enough sample size. Both are unbiased because neither asked specific players and everybody was free to answer. Yes, Mercy players will feel more inclined, which is why most of these polls ask if you’re a Mercy main or otherwise, to separate the bias.

You didn’t perform said poll, but you gave an absolutely idiotic example that was beyond incorrect, but factually, you don’t understand how to be wrong.

With apologies, I do not know what a Merkle is, and as such, am unsure as to how to respond to your post

Then you have no evidence as to this poll being “invalid”

LOL

I’m convinced he literally only responds on the forums to troll at this point.

Thats certainly possible, if the selection of the individuals comprising the 1% is made using proper sampling methodology

Which it was.

Isn’t that we are talking about reworking mercy?

And guess what, it was.

It didn’t ask for anybody in specific and separated Mercy mains from non-Mercy players, removing the bias.

Did you learnt that word recently and you’re excited to use it on every context you can?

Although I cant say I know which specific poll you are referring to here, I have yet to see a poll presented on these forums that was done using vaid polling methodology

I’ve know this term for many, many years.

I get no excitement from using it

Then you haven’t looked very hard

You must, when, factually, you use it every other post. Even if you’re factually not even presenting factual facts to prove anything is factual.

3 Likes

Anyways, how about my idea? I want to hear from everyone.

Factually, bias can be limited in a poll, but it can never truly be eliminated

Same goes for every poll, factually. Yet they’re still valid. Goodbye.

I do not use the term in every other post, though I do regularly use this word when I am stating fact to specifically demark that which is fact from that which is my opinion

Some polls are conducted using proper methodology

Some are not

Therein lies the difference

You have still yet to provide any evidence as to why any poll conducted here would be invalid