Amount of threads about Mercy is getting out of hand

love this kind of entertainment. :grin:

If only you could post the Moira Popcorn OverMoji. :joy:

1 Like

Since trolls liked flagging the megathread i think they should just make a mercy discussion section so general discussion isn’t filled up so much.

Yea same they need their own subsection so the rest of us are spared the flood of posts a day. Get’s rather annoying.

1 Like

Calm down dude. Anyway, I’ll explain because I’m so nice and not a troll. You said, “nope” to me saying that those quotes prove that you’re a troll. Now, if we were to take a glance at the definition of trolling,

Your quotes can be considered, inflammatory, extraneous or upsetting by a reasonable person and therefore, you’re a troll. If you’re still having troubles, please feel free to say so. I’ll be glad to help.

For proving my point about you being a troll? I whole-heartedly disagree. :blush:

If it helps you sleep at night. :man_shrugging:t2:

Well maybe it’s time they finally discuss the rework with Mercy players. I think the dust has finally settled after a year.

1 Like

I mean you could just not read them. Something you seem pretty good at doing to other posts lol

Bastion is one of 15 dps heroes and was designed as a niche pick, Mercy is one of 6 supports, and one of 3 main healers.

LOL what? I reply to loads of subjects on this forum. Another person ho needs a pair of glasses.

Why are you avoiding your suspension with that alt btw?

Mercy needs to be made FUN, not stronger.

1 Like

I’m not lol? What are you even talking about

And honestly, you’re one to talk. Looks like you have multiple accounts too :joy:

Ok aria :slight_smile: whatever you say.

Wow you think I’m Aria? I’m kinda honoured I guess, I have a rep to uphold now

1 Like

You didn’t answer my question though :thinking: guess you’re good at not reading certain stuff too.

We’re all Aria now!

4 Likes

The Overwatch Negans. :slight_smile:

OP, I hope you realize you just made a thread about Mercy and added to the problem you’re complaining about. Whether it’s about Mercy, about Mercy mains, or about threads about Mercy, it has her in the title and will attract the same people and the same discussion.

If i was you id drop calling me a troll now and just accept that i exist. Like i have done with you.

Adding this little line because i called you out isnt going to save you.

No it’s not kinda obvious, my comments aren’t breaking the coc and flagging me is considered false flagging, I remember one person also admitting to false flagging luckily they were out of flags so that saved them :slight_smile:

Edit to genji:

The OP clearly is presenting something they view as an issue here on the forums, and I presented a solution, is it the right solution? maybe not. is it the optimal one? probably not. non the less it is a solution and flagging my comment is considered false flagging.

Literally earlier in this thread you said to ban people for making threads lmao

Hey folks,

Topics like these are generally toxic and non-constructive. As the thread has veered toward discussing what is and isn’t breaking the CoC and the discussion keeps getting derailed, we’re just going to go ahead and close it now.

Thanks

8 Likes