AMD Radeon RX 5700 crashing [No Fix Found]

i used to have a Nvidia GTX 960, i upgraded to a sapphire radeon pulse rx 5700. for the past few months i have been plagued with the game constanstly crashing.
I used to get crashes at random times during a game, this is when i would get “Rendering Device lost” error. Now i only seem to be crashing at the end of games when i go back to the main menu and get BLZOWCLI00000004

Errors received:

• Rendering Device lost (haven’t seen this for a while)

• BLZOWCLI00000004 Overwatch has crashed in the graphics driver. If you drivers are not up-to-date please consider updating them. (Most common one now)

-BLZOWCLI00000006 An external program has caused Overwatch to crash. Please add Overwatch to your anti-virus exception list and close any streaming, recording, or overlay software (Avast was causing to crash)

I have done everything:
-Rendering Device Lost - Blizzard Support
-Used DDU to wipe and install different patches currently on 20.2.1 (current version)
-Disabled ULPS
-Monitored temperatures/power use
-Checked GPU is seated correctly
-Check Motherboard drivers
-VSR disabled
-Freesync on/off

• GPU scaling off

I’ve probably tried more but it has been going on for so long this is all i can think off.

Evidently there is a problem with the drivers that other players have acknowledged. I can’t look through threads atm, but I think you might find some help in one of these:

I have every setting turned off except for “Surface Format Optimization” which is just a texture setting

Ive used DDU to uninstall and install all versions between 19.11.1 and up to 20.2.1 none seem to make any difference except for changing the crash error from “rendering device lost” to “BLZOWCLI00000004”

I’ve done fan tuning to test temperature control, ill try the GPU tuning (though mines different and don’t know exactly whats best for what i can actually apply)

UPDATE: NOPE, not doing that. crashed game, got black screen and could hear ambient game sounds. But friends said i DC’d. So turning off all the GPU tuning, that made it worse

Can you add a DxDiag? Run after the crash.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message DO NOT shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

I gave up. Took my card in to the store and they have found a fault so its getting sorted through warranty.

I also had issues with Displayport cable once i swapped back to my old GTX 960, so swapped that to HDMI. and its perfect now.

Thanks, hope anyone else with this problem can get theirs fixed