Am I the only one?

Am I the only one that still believes in Blizzard?
Am I the only one that still has hope in the game and its success as a franchise?
Am I the only one that still appreciates what Blizzard has created and enjoy every minute of the game?
Am I the only one that will preorder OW2 day one no-questions asked because I know I will cherish it?
Am I the only one that just does not see Blizzard “destroying” Overwatch whatsoever?

Most of all, I can’t seriously be the only one that truly wants Overwatch to succeed?

I would love to see overwatch succeed but in everything else you said yes, you’re the only one imo, because so far from how OW1 is being treated and how ow2 is being received by not only fans but also pros as a bad game idk if blizzard will do anything about it

1 Like

Where does all this faith come from?

7 Likes

No,

but actually yes. Maybe.

Devs keep disappointing me so it’s hard to keep hoping.

12 Likes

Imo I believe its blind faith, they’re blinded from what blizzard has really been doing and reliving a time blizzard was actually a good company and overwatch was decent to fun

1 Like

This game makes me depressed, but only cause how I am the only one really hooked and happy about what OW2 and the current game is.

Overwatch dying is not gonna be taken lightly from me. I will probably cry, and be depressed for weeks. This game has made me everything I have become, a better person, professional artist and interested in life again.

Bruh what in the 4chan did you just say? My dude im pretty sure not playing OW will unlock a new power imo

That’s how they get you. Make you friends with their product. That way, you lay on the wire for them. They’re not friends, or family, just a corp making inferior products compared to their past.

4 Likes

This game ignited my art career and made me a much happier person than I was a long time ago. Being on the spectrum I love the heroes on a personal level, love to see everything about its world and lore that inspires me.

This is why I’ve been sorta toxic here on this forum, I can’t let go…

more of a tumblr post, but to each his/they/xim own

1 Like

Get lost with that crappy conspiracy garbage. :upside_down_face:

not a conspiracy at all deviantart kid, look at world of warcraft on retail, the entire game is a hampster wheel because they figured out they can make people do mindless garbage all week for a TINY CHANCE at a decent piece of gear.

they do not care about the consumer, they will shovel sh** into your mouth until you wake up and stop paying.

6 Likes

I’m not going to bash you for your opinions but I do have to ask, what makes you believe in Blizzard? From their past experiences is that their games tend to stale or suck in the long run. Look at D3 and HOTS. WoW is debatable but a majority of people will say WoW isn’t like it’s glory days. OW is in a purgatory mode, it’s not really getting any new content and the new stuff is more or less just OW 2 beta in disguised. I used to love this game and the OWL but I just can’t get into it anymore not only because the Fusion are a joke but the game just feels underbalanced nowadays. I’m glad you’re optimistic and still find enjoyment, but I am just warning you OW 2 could be awful. I’ve played WoW for 12 years, I learned not to get too positive when next expansions come out, I’m more cautious. Do I think Blizzard is the worst gaming company no, EA exists, but they haven’t done much to say they are on upswing.

1 Like

Conspiracy? I’ve seen first hand, rooms with phychologist brainstorming how the emotionally manipulate people for a product. You’re naive, if you think blizzard (or any gaming company) don’t use emotionally exploitative measure to milk their player base. Eyes open.

3 Likes

Maybe I should uninstall and forget this game even exists? Whats that gonna do? Nothing like Overwatch to me in terms of connection I have had on a level that brought me enlightenment. I look at other games and have never ever gotten even as remotely interested for many years like I have with Overwatch.

interested in what tho? the lore is simply them panicking after 3 years of no update and them going “UHHHHH SOLDIER IS GAY NOW”

the balance is horrible, theres 0 new updates ever to holiday events or anything

5 Likes

if i can recommend to you apex legends, gameplay is way better, and the art for their characters is way cooler

You can like, even love this game, but please don’t go to bat for these people. You won’t even get a gift card for your loyalty.

5 Likes

The big question is do you like the game right now. If you don’t then uninstall. If you do like it, don’t let a bunch of people take away something you like. A bunch of people I know say WoW suck but I still play it. I’ll admit I hate OW but the reason I still play is that I have a personal goal of hitting plat before I quit but I am not going to fault you for liking a game I don’t. And if need someone to play with or talk to, you can add me.

2 Likes